Dublin Outdoor Community Pools 2013 Dates of Operation
Saturday, May 25 – Monday, September 2
2013 Hours of Operation
|June 6 – Aug 20||10 a.m.||8 p.m.|
|Aug. 21 – Aug 23||4 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Aug. 24 – Aug 25||10 a.m.||8 p.m.|
|Aug 26 – Aug. 30||4 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Aug 31– Sept 2||10 a.m.||8 p.m.|
Dublin Community Pools 2013 Season Pass & ID Policy
Season passes to the outdoor pools are only available for purchase at the Dublin Community Recreation Center front desk.
A Dublin Community Pool season pass allows access to both the Dublin Community Pool North and South Pools. Due to the growth of the City of Dublin and increased use of our outdoor facilities, a limit of 500 School District and Non-Resident passes are available in 2013.
A current utility bill, current Dublin Resident Card or valid Ohio drivers license is required as proof of residency. There is no charge for children 2 years and under to receive a pass. A birth certificate for children 2 years and under or a driver’s license for adults 60 and older is required at the time of purchase in order to receive the discounted rate. Please note: Residency on the application pertains to where you live, not where you are employed.
Season Pass Rates
|Dublin Resident||Resident Discount April 1 to May 1||School District/Non Resident|
|Household of Two||$120||$108||$240|
|Household of Three||$170||$153||$340|
|Household of Four||$200||$180||$400|
|Household of Five of More||$235||$212||$470|
|Senior Citizens ( Age 60 and over)||$40||$32||$70|
Outdoor Pools ID Policy
For the safety and security of our patrons, staff and facilities, all members, day pass visitors, program participants and spectators passing the check-in desk at the outdoor pools must present a state, federal, school or City of Dublin/Recreation Services photo ID or key-fob. Children without an ID must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age (with proper ID), or present proper proof of address at the membership desk of the DCRC to obtain a Resident Card or Non-Resident Card prior to visiting the outdoor pools.
Daily Pass Rates
Proof of City of Dublin residency is required when purchasing day passes (a current utility bill, resident card purchased at the DCRC for a $2 fee or valid Ohio drivers license) before entering the pool. All nonresident guests must be accompanied by a City of Dublin resident with valid identification. Daily admissions are not accepted if capacities at the pools have been met.
|Dublin Resident||Dublin Resident Guest|
|Adult (18 years and older):||$6||$8|
|Child (3 – 17 years):||$5||$7|
|Child (2 years and under)||FREE||FREE|
|Seniors (60 years and older)||$5||$7|
|After 6 p.m. (3 years & older):||$4||$6|
General Information for the Dublin Community Outdoor Pools
Please make certain that required adult-to-child supervision ratios are met. These ratios have been established for the safety of all of our young guests. To avoid disappointment, make certain you have the required adult supervision before entering the pool area. Those not meeting the ratios are denied pool use.
Adult to Child Ratios
- The ratios listed below are established for the safety of our young guests. Those not meeting the ratios are not allowed in the pool area.
- Children ages 10 years and over may enter the facility without an adult supervisor
- Children ages 8 and 9 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. The adult must be in the facility at all times. One adult supervisor is required for every 5 children in this age group.
- Children ages 5 thru 7 years must be visually supervised by an adult 18 years or over at all times. One adult supervisor is required for every 5 children in this age group.
- Children 4 years of age and under must be within arm’s reach of an adult 18 years and over. One adult supervisor is required for every 2 children in this age group.
- Large groups must maintain a 1:5 adult to children under 10 ratio.
Lap Lane Information
Two lanes are available for lap swimming during regularly scheduled hours of operation beginning at noon.
Dublin Community Pool North
5660 Dublinshire Drive
Dublin Community Pool South
6363 Woerner Temple Road