City of Dublin and school district resident season pass sales begin at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 1
Dublin Outdoor Community Pools 2015 Dates of Operation
Saturday, May 23 – Monday, September 7
2015 Hours of Operation
|May 23 – May 25||10 a.m.||8 p.m.|
|May 26 – May 29||4 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|May 30 – May 31||10 a.m.||8 p.m.|
|June 1 – June 2||4 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|June 3 – Aug 25||10 a.m.||8 p.m.|
|Aug 26 – Aug 28||4 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Aug 29 – Aug 30||10 a.m.||8 p.m.|
|Aug 31 – Sept 4||4 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Sept. 5 – Sept 7||10 a.m.||8 p.m.|
*Monday, July 20, North Pool is CLOSED for N.E.W. Championship Meet
Dublin Community Pools Season Pass
Season passes to the outdoor pools are only available for purchase at the Dublin Community Recreation Center front desk. Outdoor pools are not equipped to sell season passes.
A Dublin Community Pool season pass allows access to both the Dublin Community Pool North and South Pools. Attendance capacities are enforced for the safety and comfort of all guests. Pass holders may be directed to the other location in the event capacities are reached. Passes are non-transferable to other individuals.
City of Dublin and school district resident season pass sales begin at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 1, at the DCRC. Resident passes purchased prior to May 1 receive a ten percent discount. This discount does not apply to school district resident pass sales. Nonresident pass sales begin 10 a.m. Monday, May 4, at the DCRC.
Please note: Due to the growth of the City of Dublin and increased use of our outdoor facilities, a limit of 500 nonresident passes are available in 2015.
A current utility bill, current Dublin Resident Card or valid Ohio driver’s license is required as proof of residency. There is no charge for children 2 years and under to receive a pass. A birth certificate for children 2 years and under or a driver’s license for adults 60 and older is required at the time of purchase in order to receive the discounted rate. Please note: Residency on the application pertains to where you live, not where you are employed.
Members and guests must go to the Check-In Desk and provide an annual pass, resident card or pay the daily pass rate and present a valid photo ID for admittance.
Season Pass Rates
|Dublin Resident||Resident Discount April 1 to April 30
||School District/Non Resident|
|Household of Two||$130||$117||$255|
|Household of Three||$180||$162||$355|
|Household of Four||$210||$189||$415|
|Household of Five of More||$240||$216||$485|
|Senior Citizens ( Age 60 and over)||$50||$45||$85|
Daily Pass Rates
Proof of City of Dublin residency is required when purchasing day passes (a current utility bill, resident card, which can be obtained at the DCRC, or valid Ohio driver’s license) before entering the pool. All school district or nonresident guests must be accompanied by a City of Dublin resident and present valid identification. Daily admissions are not accepted if capacities at the pools have been met.
All patrons passing the check-in desk must present a State, School, or City of Dublin/Recreation Services photo ID or key-fob. Children without IDs must be accompanied by an adult supervisor at least 18 years of age.
|Dublin Resident||Dublin Resident Guest|
|Adult (18 years and older):||$7||$9|
|Child (3 – 17 years):||$6||$8|
|Child (2 years and under)||FREE||FREE|
|Seniors (60 years and older)||$6||$8|
|After 6 p.m. (3 years & older):||$4||$6|
Outdoor Pools ID Policy
For the safety and security of our patrons, staff and facilities, all members, day pass visitors, program participants and spectators passing the check-in desk at the outdoor pools must present a state, federal, school or City of Dublin/Recreation Services photo ID or key-fob. Children without an ID must be accompanied by an adult at least 16 years of age (with proper ID), or present proper proof of address at the membership desk of the DCRC to obtain a Resident Card or Non-Resident Card prior to visiting the outdoor pools.
General Information for the Dublin Community Outdoor Pools
Please make certain that required adult-to-child supervision ratios are met. These ratios have been established for the safety of all of our young guests. To avoid disappointment, make certain you have the required adult supervision before entering the pool area. Those not meeting the ratios are denied pool use.
Adult to Child Ratios
- The ratios listed below are established for the safety of our young guests. Those not meeting the ratios are not allowed in the pool area.
- Children ages 10 years and over may enter the facility without an adult supervisor
- Children ages 8 and 9 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. The adult must be in the facility at all times. One adult supervisor is required for every 5 children in this age group.
- Children ages 5 thru 7 years must be visually supervised by an adult 18 years or over at all times. One adult supervisor is required for every 5 children in this age group.
- Children 4 years of age and under must be within arm’s reach of an adult 18 years and over. One adult supervisor is required for every 2 children in this age group.
- Large groups must maintain a 1:5 adult to children under 10 ratio.
Lap Lane Information
- Two lanes are available for lap swimming during regularly scheduled hours of operation beginning at noon, with the exception of Wednesday evening swim meets.
- During swim team season (June 2–July 21), the lap lane area is closed until noon Monday – Friday.
- During Wednesday evening meets (June 11–July 16); the lap lane area closes at 4 p.m. The swim meet schedule is posted at the front desk of each facility.
- Due to league scheduling conflicts or inclement weather, swim meets may be rescheduled to a weekday evening. As soon as we are aware of these changes they are posted at the outdoor pools.
Dublin Community Pool North
5660 Dublinshire Drive
Dublin Community Pool South
6363 Woerner Temple Road