At Large Election
The 2015 election for City Council is “at large,” meaning that three members of City Council will be elected by the electorate through popular vote, not according to wards. The following election in 2017 will elect four Council members from each of the four wards. Municipal elections will be held on Tuesday, November 3, 2015.
Mandatory Campaign Finance Disclosure Reporting
Below is the list of City Council candidates at large.
- Christina Alutto
- Christine Amorose-Groomes
- Kevin Cooper
- Richard Gerber
- Michael Keenan
- Kevin Walter
Candidate Questions and Information Requests Page – Click Here
Note: This is the section where City Administration will post responses to inquiries from any candidate. This will enable all candidates to have access to the same information in a timely manner.
2015 Council Candidate Orientation (PowerPoint Presentation)
Requests for Additional Information
Please contact one of the City staff members below with any questions or informational requests.
General Inquires, Operating Budget, Capital Improvements Program, City Council Information, Board and Commissions
- Clerk of Council Anne Clarke, 614.410.4436 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant City Manager Michelle Crandall, 614.410.4403 or email@example.com
- Management Assistant Kyle Kridler, 614.410.4429 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Campaign Finance, Open Meetings Law, City Charter, General Legal Inquiries
- Assistant Law Director Jennifer Readler, 614.559.7253 or email@example.com
Campaign Signs, Land Use, Zoning, Code Compliance
- Land Use and Long Range Planning Director Steve Langworthy, 614-410-4653 or firstname.lastname@example.org