Pre-Election Disclosure Form – October 4, 2013
Municipal elections will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
Below is the list of City Council candidates by ward.
- Ward 1: Christine Gawronski, Julie Hubler, Gregory Peterson, Alexander Schaffer
- Ward 2: Amy Salay, Kari Hertel
- Ward 3: John Reiner, Kevin Walter
- Ward 4: Tim Lecklider, Kevin Cooper, JD Kaplan
Dublin City Council Candidate Orientation | Agenda (PDF)
Dublin City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 – 6:30pm
Council Candidate Presentation Overview Presented by City Administration (PDF)
Political Sign Regulations (PDF)
Campaign Finance Reporting Information (PDF)
Candidate Questions and Information Requests Page – Click Here
Note: This is the section where City Administration will post responses to inquiries from any candidate. This will enable all candidates to have access to the same information in a timely manner.
Requests for Additional Information
Please contact one of the City staff members below with any questions or informational requests.
General Inquires, Operating Budget, Capital Improvements Program, City Council Information, Board and Commissions
- Clerk of Council Anne Clarke, 614.410.4436 or email@example.com
- Assistant City Manager Michelle Crandall, 614.410.4403 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sr. Project Manager Sara Ott, 614.410.4448 or email@example.com
Campaign Finance, Open Meetings Law, City Charter, General Legal Inquiries
- Assistant Law Director Jennifer Readler, 614.559.7253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Campaign Signs, Land Use, Zoning, Code Compliance
- Land Use and Long Range Planning Director Steve Langworthy, 614-410-4653 or email@example.com