The City Administration will post responses to inquiries from any candidate on this page enabling all candidates to have access to the same information in a timely manner.
Requests for Additional Information
Please contact one of the City staff members below with any questions or informational requests.
General Inquires, Operating Budget, Capital Improvements Program, City Council Information, Board and Commissions
- Clerk of Council Anne Clarke, 614.410.4436 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant City Manager Michelle Crandall, 614.410.4403 or email@example.com
- Management Assistant Kyle Kridler, 614.410.4429 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Campaign Finance, Open Meetings Law, City Charter, General Legal Inquiries
- Assistant Law Director Jennifer Readler, 614.559.7253 or email@example.com
Campaign Signs, Land Use, Zoning, Code Compliance
- Planning Director Vince Papsidero, FAICP, 614.410.4682 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 Questions & Information Requests
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Q: What is the drop off time and location for the Finance Disclosure documents.
A: We ask that all candidates have their financial disclosure forms dropped off to the Clerk of Council’s office before 4:00 p.m. tomorrow, Friday, October 2, 2015. Their office will be open anytime between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for drop off.
The Clerk’s office will time stamp the forms and they are located here at City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Q: Do you have an electronic version of the campaign finance report form you handed out at the orientation?
A: A couple requests have come to our attention regarding the location of the 2015 Campaign Finance Disclosure forms and packet. Staff has added these documents to the 2015 City Council Candidate Orientation webpage: http://dublinohiousa.gov/candidate-orientation/ , which can also be found attached to this communication.