City of Dublin Garage Sale Guidelines
- Permits ($5) are issued by the City of Dublin Planning department.
- Only two Garage Sale permits shall be issued for a single address in any 12-month period, and are only valid for three consecutive days. The permit must be displayed on the premises during the sale.
- Three signs announcing the sale are allowed; one (1) on the property where the sale is held, and two (2) on other properties. Signs ($1 each) may be put up the night before the first day of the sale and must be taken down immediately after the final day.
Community or Subdivision Garage Sales
- Neighborhood Garage Sale Permits ($3 with minimum of 10 participants) are required for each participating address. All 10 permits must be purchased at the same time.
- A community representative may purchase permits. The representative will need each participating homeowner’s name, address and fee at the time of purchase.
Purchase permits at 5800 Shier-Rings Road, permit window is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday. Cash and Check are accepted. If you have any questions call 614.410.4600.