MOTION CARRIED 6-0 WITH ONE ABSTENTION TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING ACTION:
Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of March 25, 2013
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
Notice to Legislative Authority of Transfer of D1, D2 and D3 permits from Calimira LLC, dba Rusty Bucket Corner Tavern, 6726 Perimeter Loop Road, Dublin, OH 43017 to Roca Mar LLC, dba Alegria’s Seafood & Mexican Grill, 6549 Perimeter Drive, Dublin, OH 43016
Ordinance 28-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.016 Acres, More or Less, Permanent Shared-Use Path, Utilities, Drainage, and Grading Easement; a 0.009 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Easement; and a 0.006 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Easement from Neal M. and Nancy S. Hahn. (Second reading/public hearing April 22 Council meeting)
Ordinance 29-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.127 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest (with 0.127 Acres as Present Road Occupied); a 0.024 Acres, More or Less, Permanent Shared-Use Path, Utilities, Drainage, and Grading Easement; a 0.015 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Easement; and a 0.017 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Easement from Angela Haley, T.O.D. (Second reading/public hearing April 22 Council meeting)
Resolution 15-13 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the Hyland-Croy Road/Brand Road Roundabout (Project – No. 07-012-CIP)
Resolution 16-13 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the Dublin Road South Multi-Use Path Hertford Lane to Rings Road Project.
Resolution 17-13 (Introduction/vote)
Authorizing the Regulation of Traffic on Muirfield Drive and Other Roads in Muirfield Village and Waiving Certain Provisions of the Dublin Sign Code and Noise Ordinance in Conjunction with the Annual Memorial Tournament.
TABLED ITEM SCHEDULED FOR HEARING
Approving Amendments to the Agreement between the City of Dublin and the Dublin Soccer League, and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute the Amended Agreement.
PASSED 7-0 with the following additional changes:
(1) Section B, 2.1 – remove incorrect cross-through to reinstate language of “or other person associated with DSL;”
(2) Article 4, Section 4B – eliminate reference that the Executive Director “may serve as Treasurer of DSL,” and move Section 4B into a separate section for the Treasurer only;
(3) Require two signatures on checks in excess of a dollar amount to be administratively determined after discussion with DSL Board.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 28.1 Acres Located on the West Side of Hyland-Croy Road, Approximately 1,030 Feet North of the Intersection with Brand Road and Mitchell-Dewitt Road, from R, Rural District to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Celtic Crossing PUD) to Establish a 44-Lot Single-Family Detached Residential Development and 8.75 Acres of Open Space. (Case No. 12-082 Z/PDP/PP)
Rezoning Approximately 3.02 Acres Located on the West Side of Coffman Road, Approximately 300 Feet North of the Intersection with Roscommon Road, From R-1, Restricted Suburban Residential District to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Coffman Reserve PUD) to Establish a Six Lot Single-Family Detached Residential Development and 0.29 Acres of Open Space. (Case 12-066Z/PDP/PP)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Real Estate Purchase Agreement with Wendy’s International, Inc. for the Purchase of 2.37 Acres, More or Less, Generally Located to the Southeast of Riverside Drive and West Dublin-Granville Road Intersection.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 26.5 Acres Located on the North Side of Rings Road, Approximately 1,100 Feet West of the Intersection with Eiterman Road From R, Rural District and R-1, Restricted Suburban Residential District to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Links at Ballantrae PUD) to Establish a 45-Lot Single-Family Detached Residential Development and 7.08 Acres of Open Space. (Case 12-066Z/PDP/PP)
(SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING APRIL 22 COUNCIL MEETING)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING – RESOLUTIONS
Appointing Members to the Various Boards and Commissions of the City of Dublin.
- Rion Meyers appointed to a three-year term on the Board of Zoning Appeals
- Patrick Todoran reappointed to a three-year term on the Board of Zoning Appeals
- David Rinaldi appointed to a three-year term on the Architectural Review Board
- Philip Smith appointed to a three-year term as City representative to the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau
Appointing Members to the Newly Configured Community Services Advisory Commission of the City of Dublin.
- Steve Stidhem and Bill Sherman appointed to one-year terms
- Mindy Carr and Todd Keiner appointed to two-year terms
- Mel Ehrlich and Derek Graham appointed to three-year terms
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE
Finance Committee Report & Recommendations from 4-8-13 Meeting
- MOTION CARRIED 7-0 approving Finance Committee recommendation of a $16,000 bed tax grant to Dublin Arts Council for a community research project
- Committee endorsement of March 11 staff memo Presidents Cup considerations, except Orange Barrel Media golf ball and Legacy projects.
- The next regularly scheduled Council meeting will take place on Monday, April 22 at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers. If needed, an executive session will take place at 6:30 p.m., immediately prior to the meeting.