Monday, August 20, 2012 – 7:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – Dublin Municipal Building, 5200 Emerald Parkway
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING 7 ACTIONS:
- Approval of Minutes of August 8, 2012 Council meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority re Transfer of D5A and D6 liquor permits from Residence Inn by Marriott LLC , 435 Metro Place South to Cambridge TRS Inc., dba Sonesta ES Suites Dublin, 435 Metro Place South
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D1 and D2 liquor permits for G & R Brewing Co., LLC, 7509 Sawmill Road, Dublin, Ohio
- Resolution 44-12 (Introduction/vote)
Adopting the Franklin County Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan Update.
- Resolution 45-12 (Introduction/vote)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with Dublin City Schools for the School Resource Officer Program.
- Resolution 46-12 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the Glick Road Shared-Use Path Section 2 Project, and Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into Contracts for Said Project. (Project No. 12-012.0-CIP)
- Resolution 47-12 (Introduction/vote)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Lease Agreement with Metro Data Center Establishing the Dublin Entrepreneurial Center at 565 Metro Place South, Suite 300.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – ORDINANCES
Accepting the Annexation of 3.4+/- Acres, More or Less from Washington Township to the City of Dublin. (Harvey and Alex Vesha, 7094 Dublin Road)
Amending the Annual Appropriations for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2012.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City of Dublin to Participate in an Application for a Local Government Innovation Fund (LGIF) Grant Through the State of Ohio to Conduct a Feasibility Study of Information Technology Services and Infrastructure Consolidation.
Waiving Competitive Bidding Requirements, Pursuant to Section 8.04 (“Contracting Procedures”) Paragraph C (Waiver of Competitive Bidding”) of the Revised Charter for the Purchase of Diesel Fuel, and Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with Central Ohio Farmers Co-op (Marion Oil).
- The Community Development Committee of the Whole will meet on Monday, August 27 at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers to discuss the draft Dublin Arts Council/City of Dublin agreement. Council may adjourn to executive session to discuss land acquisition, legal and/or personnel matters immediately prior to this meeting or immediately following this meeting.
- The next regularly scheduled Council meeting is on Monday, September 10 at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers. If necessary, an executive session will be held at 6:30 p.m., preceding the meeting.