MOTION CARRIED 6-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting of January 27, 2014
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 27.5 Acres, Located on the North Side of Hard Road and on the West Side of Sawmill Road, from PUD, Planned Unit Development District (NE Quadrant, Subarea 5A) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (NE Quadrant, Subarea 5A – Amended) to Modify the Development Text and Preliminary Development Plan Regarding an Addition to the Existing Grocery Store and Modifications to the Permitted and Conditional Uses. (Case 13-084Z/PDP/FDP/CU)
Authorizing the Provision of Certain Incentives to Everhart Financial Group, Inc., dba Everhart Advisors to Induce it to Retain a Main Office and Associated Operations and Workforce within the City, and Authorizing the Execution of a Development and Land Exchange Agreement.
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the Request for Local Government Innovation Fund (LGIF) Grant Funds for the Purpose of Developing a Dublin Resilience Zone Pilot Project.
- Renewal of Application for Placement of Farmland in an Agricultural District – Floyd Miller and Joyce E. Miller – 60.422 acres of land located at 5274 Cosgray Road, Parcel No. 274-001218-00
MOTION CARRIED 6-0 TO APPROVE RENEWAL OF APPLICATION
- Viability and Competitiveness Study – Metro Office and Blazer Research Districts
INFORMATION ONLY (FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION AT LATER DATE)
- The Administrative Committee will meet on Wednesday, February 12 at 6 p.m. for the purpose of adjourning to executive session for personnel matters related to the compensation of a public employee.
- An interview date for board and commission candidates has been scheduled for Wednesday, March 5, 6 to 9 p.m. in the Council conference room.
- The next meeting of City Council will take place on Monday, February 24, 2014 at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers. (An executive session is scheduled at a time to be determined, immediately prior to the 7 p.m. meeting.)
- Council’s annual goal setting retreat is scheduled for Friday, February 28 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Venue at Corazon, 7155 Corazon Drive, Dublin. This meeting is open to the public.