MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
- Notice to Legislative Authority
Transfer of D1 and D2 liquor permits from KCT Chen LLC, dba Sushi.com Japanese Restaurant to T&K Group, Inc., dba Sushi.com Japanese Restaurant, 7160 Muirfield Drive
- Notice to Legislative Authority
New D5I liquor permit to PPR Corazon LLC, dba Vita Fitness Corazon, 7155 Corazon Drive, Unit A
- Resolution 11-14 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the Emerald Parkway Bridge Parking Lot Project.
- Resolution 12-14 (Introduction/vote)
Authorizing the City Manager to Accept and Receive a 1.830 Acres, More or Less, Permanent Multi-Use Path Easement, Donated by the Board of Education, Washington Local School District (Dublin City Schools), Located on Hard Road, City of Dublin, County of Franklin, State of Ohio.
- Resolution 13-14 (Introduction/vote)
Declaring Certain City-Owned Property as Surplus and Authorizing the City Manager to Dispose of Said Property in Accordance with Section 37.08 of the Dublin Codified Ordinances.
Rezoning Approximately 10.5 Acres, Located on the West Side of Paul Blazer Parkway, Between the Intersections of Rings Road and Parkcenter Circle from PCD, Planned Commerce District (Tuttle Crossing/I-270, Subarea 5A) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Tuttle Crossing/I-270, Subarea 5A) to Modify the Development Text and Preliminary Development Plan Regarding Sign and Parking Requirements. (Case 13-056Z/PDP)
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO POSTPONE TO MARCH 10 COUNCIL MEETING
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Assignment, Real Property Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire 10.00 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest Located East of Village Parkway and South of Tuller Road from Commercial Site Acquisitions, Inc. (“Casto”) for Parkland and Right of Way.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING MARCH 10 COUNCIL MEETING
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with the Franklin County General Health District (DBA Franklin County Public Health) and Vector Disease Control International, LLC for Integrated Mosquito Management Services.
Intent to Appropriate a 0.155 Acres, More or Less, Present Road Occupied; a 0.045 Acres, More or Less, Permanent Slope, Grading and Drainage Easement; and a 0.037 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Easement from Jack K. Beatley, Trustee, at the Property Located at 6713 Glick Road for the Construction of a Bikepath.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Settlement Agreement with Sunrise Dublin Senior Living LLC to Ensure the Completion of the Sunrise Senior Living Facility Located at 4175 Stoneridge Lane.
MOTIONS CARRIED/CONSENSUS ITEMS
- Consensus of Council that staff provide draft Code amendments regarding regulation of adult/group homes
- Consensus of Council that staff support community educational efforts regarding distracted driving
- Consensus of Council that staff provide additional suggestions to ODOT for text identifying Dublin for the I-270/33 interchange aesthetic enhancements
- Consensus of Council to send a letter of support from the City of Dublin to legislators regarding the United States Air Force locating one squadron of 12 KC-46A aircraft at the Rickenbacker Air National Guard Station.
- City Council’s annual goal setting retreat is scheduled for Thursday, February 27 at 6:30 – 8:45 p.m. at LaScala, 4199 W. Dublin-Granville Road, Dublin and Friday, February 28 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Venue at Corazon, 7155 Corazon Drive, Dublin. These meetings are open to the public.
- The Administrative Committee of Council will meet on Saturday, March 1 at 9 a.m. at Dublin City Hall for the purpose of adjourning to executive session for personnel matters, specifically related to interviews for back-up magistrates for Dublin Mayor’s Court.
- City Council will meet on Wednesday, March 5 at 6 p.m. for the purpose of adjourning to executive session for personnel matters, specifically for interviews of candidates for appointment to City boards and commissions.