MOTION CARRIED 6-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING 6 ACTIONS:
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of December 10, 2012
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5 liquor permit for J. Liu of Dublin, Inc. dba Scioto Room, 38 W. Bridge Street
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5I and D6 liquor permits for American Multi Cinema, Inc., dba AMC Theatres, 6700 Village Parkway
- Notice to Legislative Authority re Transfer of TREX D1 liquor permit from Tamarkin Co., dba Kingsdale Market District 6515, 3061 Kingsdale Center, Upper Arlington, OH to Tamarkin Co., dba Giant Eagle 6520, 6700 Perimeter Loop Road, Dublin, OH
- Approval of Final Plat – Tartan Ridge, Section 5-1 (Case 12-080FDP/FP)
- Ordinance 02-13 (Introduction/first reading) Adopting the 2013 Residential Code of Ohio, With Modifications, as the Dublin Residential Code. (Second reading/public hearing January 28, 2013 Council meeting)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Amending Section 2 (“Wage & Salary Structure/Administration”) of Ordinance No. 73-06 (“Compensation Plan for Non-Union Personnel”).
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 2.9 Acres Located on the North Side of Perimeter Drive, Between the Intersections with Avery Muirfield Drive and Hospital Drive from PCD, Planned Commerce District (Riverside PCD North, Subarea A3) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Riverside North, Subarea A3) to Facilitate the Development of the Site with an Approximately 14,500-square-foot Retail Building, Including Restaurant Spaces and Associated Patios. (Case 12-073Z/PDP/FDP)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING JANUARY 28 COUNCIL MEETING
- City Council and the Planning & Zoning Commission have scheduled a joint workshop on Thursday, January 17 at 6:30-8:30 p.m. regarding the Bridge Street District. The workshop is scheduled in Council Chambers at Dublin City Hall.
- The next Regular meeting of City Council is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Monday, January 28, 2013. An executive session will take place at 6:30 p.m., prior to the meeting.