MOTION CARRIED 5-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of March 11, 2013
Ordinance 26-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Real Estate Purchase Agreement with Wendy’s International, Inc. for the Purchase of 2.37 Acres, More or Less, Generally Located to the Southeast of Riverside Drive and West Dublin-Granville Road Intersection. (Second reading/public hearing April 8 Council meeting)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Amending Chapter 99 of the City of Dublin Codified Ordinances (Wireless Communications Regulations).
Amending Various Portions of Chapter 96 (Parks and Recreation) of the Dublin Codified Ordinances.
Accepting the Updated Estimated Average Per Acre Value of Land for Park Fees in Lieu of Land Dedication.
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.279 Acres (with 0.279 Acres as Present Road Occupied), More or Less, Permanent Multi-Use, Utility, Grading and Drainage Easement, a 0.012 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Easement, and a 0.020 Acres, More or Less Temporary Easement from Sumphan and Tanaporn Karuchit.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 3.02 Acres Located on the West Side of Coffman Road, Approximately 300 Feet North of the Intersection with Roscommon Road From R-1, Restricted Suburban Residential District to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Coffman Reserve PUD) to Establish a Six Lot Single-Family Detached Residential Development and 0.29 Acres of Open Space. (Case 12-066Z/PDP/PP) (Second reading/public hearing April 8 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with NAPA/IBS for an On-Site Parts/Equipment Supply Center.
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Franklin County Commissioners for the Administration of Wireless 9-1-1 Government Assistance Funds.
Appointing Members to the Various Boards and Commissions of the City of Dublin.
- Chris Amorose Groomes reappointed to a four-year term on the Planning & Zoning Commission
- John Hardt reappointed to a four-year term on the Planning & Zoning Commission
- Chris Kelley reappointed to a three-year term on the Board of the Dublin Foundation
- Shaun Campbell reappointed to a three-year term on the Personnel Board of Review
- Motion to take from the table the remaining portion of proposed amendments to the Dublin Soccer League/City of Dublin agreement (tabled at the February 11, 2013 Council meeting) and schedule this matter for hearing at the April 8, 2013 Council meeting
MOTION CARRIED 5-0; LEGISLATION TO BE SCHEDULED FOR HEARING AT APRIL 8, 2013 COUNCIL MEETING
- The Finance Committee of the Whole will meet on Monday, April 8 at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers. Agenda includes quarterly financial update and review of Presidents Cup opportunities, together with ceremonial gifts, community pride and education programs.
- The next regularly scheduled Council meeting will take place on Monday, April 8 at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers. If needed, an executive session will take place at 6:30 p.m., immediately prior to the meeting.