MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING 5 ACTIONS:
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of October 22, 2012 Council Meeting
- Ordinance 67-12 (Introduction/First Reading)
Adopting the Annual Operating Budget for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2013. (Finance Committee of the Whole operating budget workshops on November 7 and 14; second reading/public hearing December 10 Council meeting)
- Resolution 62-12 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the 2013 South Landscape Maintenance.
- Resolution 63-12 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the 2013 North Landscape Maintenance.
- Resolution 64-12 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the 2013 Facilities Landscape Maintenance.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Amending Chapters 51 and 52, Establishing Capacity Charges for the Sanitary Sewer and Water Systems.
Amending Chapter 35 of the Codified Ordinances to Revise the Fee and Service Charge Revenue/Cost Comparison System and Establishing a Schedule of Fees and Service Charges for City of Dublin Services.
Ordinance 66-12 (Amended)
Amending Chapter 153 of the Dublin Code of Ordinances (Zoning Code) to Modify Sections 153.078 through 153.083 (Fence Code), and Relocating Hedge Definition to Section 153.002 (Definitions). (Case 12-058ADM)
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Amending the Annual Appropriations for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2012. (Request to dispense with public hearing)
- Tree Replacement Fee Waiver Request for 6200 Wilcox Road (Master Maintenance, Inc.)
MOTION APPROVED 5-2 TO SET NEW (DE NOVO) HEARING FOR NOVEMBER 19 COUNCIL MEETING
- Community Plan Website Demonstration
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE
- Recommendations of Special Committee for KIA Recognition
COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATIONS APPROVED 7-0
[CONSTRUCTION OF A MEMORIAL AND COLUMBARIUM AT DUBLIN CEMETERY and POLICY REGARDING ELIGIBILITY FOR INCLUSION ON THE MEMORIAL AND INITIAL LISTING OF KIA SERVICE PERSONNEL]
STAFF TO FOLLOW UP WITH DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION
- Draft Policy for Dedication of Park Facilities, Amenities and Features
POSTPONED TO NOVEMBER 19 COUNCIL MEETING
- Council has scheduled two operating budget workshops at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 7 and Wednesday, November 14 in Council Chambers.
- The next Regular meeting of City Council is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Monday, November 19, 2012. An executive session (if needed) will take place at 6:30 p.m., prior to the meeting.