MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting of October 14, 2013
- Notice to Legislative Authority of Transfer of D5 and D6 liquor permits from Muirfield Wine Co. LLC dba Tutto Vino at 7178 Muirfield Drive to Muirfield Wine Co., LLC dba Tutto Vino at 7154 Muirfield Drive
- Ordinance 81-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract for Health Services for 2014 with The District Advisory Council of the Franklin County General Health District. (Second reading/public hearing November 4, 2013 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 82-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the Modification of the City’s Investment Policy. (Second reading/public hearing November 4, 2013 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 83-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire 0.138 Acres, More or Less, Present Road Occupied Fee Simple Interest from Robin R. Campbell. (Second reading/public hearing November 4, 2013 Council meeting)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire 4.39 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from John H. Kilbury, and Declaring an Emergency.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Amending Section 153.066 of the City of Dublin Codified Ordinances (Zoning Code) to Modify the Bridge Street District Approval Process. (Case 13-095ADM)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING NOVEMBER 4 COUNCIL MEETING
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Ratifying Amended Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission Articles of Agreement and Bylaws.
Appointing Members to the I-270/U.S. 33 Northwest Interchange Aesthetics Design Selection Committee.
APPOINTMENTS: JOHN REINER, CITY COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVE
MARGERY AMOROSE, CORPORATE REPRESENTATIVE
SUSAN SWYT, DUBLIN RESIDENT REPRESENTATIVE
JERRY HAYSLETT, DUBLIN ARTS COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVE
- Adoption of 2014 Regular Meeting schedule
MOTION CARRIED 6-0 WITH ONE ABSTENTION TO ADOPT REGULAR MEETING SCHEDULE AS PROPOSED (ATTACHED)
- The next regularly scheduled Council meetings will take place on Monday,November 4 and Monday, November 18 at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers. An executive session is scheduled at 6:30 p.m., immediately prior to the 7 p.m. meetings.
- City Council Finance Committee of the Whole operating budget workshops are scheduled on Wednesday, November 6 and Wednesday, November 20 at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers.
- The Finance Committee will meet on Monday, November 25 at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers to review applications for hotel-motel tax grants for 2014.