MOTION CARRIED 6-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING 8 ACTIONS:
- Approval of Minutes of September 24, 2012 Council meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5 liquor permit for Calimira LLC dba Rusty Bucket Corner Tavern, 6726 Perimeter Loop Road, Dublin, OH 43017 (no request for hearing)
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5I liquor permit for THG Corazon LLC, 7155 Corazon Drive, Dublin, OH 43017 (no request for hearing)
- Ordinance 62-12 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract for Health Services with the Franklin County Board of Health for 2013. (Second reading/public hearing October 22 Council meeting)
- Resolution 58-12 (Introduction/vote)
Memorializing the Execution of a Six-Inch Water Main Easement Granted to the City by the Muirfield Village Golf Club.
- Resolution 59-12 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the 2012 Sanitary Sewer Manhole Rehabilitation Project. (Project No. 12-016-CIP)
- Resolution 60-12 (Introduction/vote)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office to Participate in the 2013 Franklin County DUI Task Force.
- Acceptance of Final Plat – Ballantrae, Section 9, Phase 1
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with the Dublin Arts Council for the Provision of Cultural Arts Services and Amending Exhibit “B” of the Lease Agreement Previously Executed by the Parties.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the Vacation of a Portion of an Existing Bikepath Easement Granted to the City by Four Fives LLC.
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.135 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest (With 0.082 Acres as Present Road Occupied), a 0.086 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest, and a 0.046 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from Jubilee LP.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 1.35 acres Located on the Southwest Corner of Dale Drive and West Dublin-Granville Road from BSC-C, Bridge Street Corridor Commercial District to CC, Community Commercial District to Facilitate the Development of an Approximately 3,800-Square-Foot Restaurant. (Case 12-053Z — The Wendy’s Company – Restaurant and Drive-Thru)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING OCTOBER 22 COUNCIL MEETING
- Request for Fee Waiver for Administrative Appeal – 4056 West Dublin Granville Road – Dr. Sudhir Jindal
MOTION CARRIED 6-0 TO APPROVE FEE WAIVER
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE
- Acceptance of 2011 Audit Report
MOTION CARRIED 6-0 TO ACCEPT 2011 AUDIT REPORT
MOTIONS APPROVED/CONSENSUS ITEMS
- Motion carried 5-0 with one abstention to extend for one year the “Beautify your Neighborhood” grant award of $1,500 for Glenbarr at Muirfield.
- The Special Committee of Council re Recognition of KIAs will meet on Thursday, October 18 at 8:30 a.m. in Council Chambers.
- The next Regular meeting of City Council is scheduled for Monday, October 22 at 7 p.m. An executive session (if needed) will take place at 6:30 p.m., prior to the meeting.
- A joint meeting of City Council and the Planning & Zoning Commission is scheduled for Monday, October 29 from 6:15-8:30 p.m. in Council Chambers.