Monday, August 26, 2013 – 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land acquisition matters (to consider the sale or purchase of property for public purposes)
- Collective bargaining matters (preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment)
RECONVENE (7:00 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Hunger Action Month – to be accepted by Michael Wible, Board Chair and Nancy Johnson, Executive Director of Dublin Food Pantry
- Update from Mid Ohio Regional Planning Commission – William Murdock, Executive Director
- Update from Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau – Eric Belfrage, Board President and Scott Dring, Executive Director
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Minutes of 8-12-13 Council meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority from Ohio Division of Liquor Control re. Transfer of D5 and D6 permits from Yenna LLC dba Sushi Bistro, 6395 Perimeter Drive to Dublin Kabuki LLC, 6395 Perimeter Drive
- Ordinance 73-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Repealing Section 137.08 of the Dublin Codified Ordinances Related to the Regulation of Firearms to Comply with Ohio Law. (Second reading/public hearing September 9 Council meeting)
- Resolution 48-13 (Introduction/vote)
Declaring Certain City-Owned Property as Surplus and Authorizing the City Manager to Dispose of Said Property in Accordance with Section 37.08 of the Dublin Codified Ordinances.
Authorizing the Execution and Delivery of a Development and Tax Increment Financing Agreement and an Infrastructure Agreement to Provide for the First Phase of Redevelopment of Dublin Village Center, and Declaring an Emergency.
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute and Deliver Documents on Behalf of the City to Accept Title to a Parcel of Real Property within the Dublin Village Center and to Transfer that Parcel Back to the Original Owner, and Declaring an Emergency.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – ORDINANCES
Amending Ordinance No. 82-97 (Ruscilli TIF), Passed June 9, 1997, to Supplement the Description of Eligible Infrastructure Improvements Payable from TIF Funds, Pursuant to that Ordinance.
Authorizing the Provision of Certain Incentives to Decillion Healthcare LLC to Induce it to Locate an Office and Associated Operations and Workforce within the City, and Authorizing the Execution of an Economic Development Agreement.
Authorizing the Provision of Certain Incentives to ProspeX, LLC to Induce it to Retain an Office and Associated Operations and Workforce within the City, and Authorizing the Execution of an Economic Development Agreement.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the Provision of Certain Incentives to G-TEKT North America Corporation to Induce it to Locate an Office and Associated Operations and Workforce within the City, and Authorizing the Execution of an Economic Development Agreement. (Second reading/public hearing September 9 Council meeting)
Authorizing the Appropriation of a 0.299 Acres, More or Less, Present Road Occupied Fee Simple Interest; a 0.296 Acres, More or Less, Present Road Occupied Fee Simple Interest; a 0.069 Acres, More or Less, Permanent Easement; and a 0.073 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from Brandway Ltd., and Declaring an Emergency.
(Request to dispense with public hearing)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.015 Acres, More or Less, Permanent Multi-Use, Utility, Grading and Drainage Easement; a 0.008 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Easement from the Villas of Earlington, Inc., and Declaring an Emergency. (Request to dispense with public hearing)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with Dublin City Schools for the School Resource Officer Program.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with Washington Township to Provide Communication Services for the Washington Township Fire Department.
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE