Monday, December 10, 2012 – 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
- Personnel Matters (to consider the appointment, employment, dismissal, discipline, promotion, demotion, or compensation of a public employee or official)
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Quarterly Update from Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau – Scott Dring, Exec. Director
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of November 19, 2012
- Ordinance 74-12 (Introduction/first reading)
Amending Section 2 (Wage & Salary Structure/Administration) of Ordinance No. 73-06 (“Compensation Plan for Non-Union Personnel) (Second reading/public hearing January 14, 2013 Council meeting)
- Resolution 69-12 (Introduction/Vote)
Requesting the Delaware, Franklin and Union County Auditors to Draw Money that May Be in the County Treasuries and to Issue a Draft to the Director of Finance of the City of Dublin for any Money that May Be in the Accounts for the City of Dublin.
- Resolution 70-12 (Introduction/Vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the Light Emitting Diode Street Light Retrofitting Project.
- Resolution 71-12 (Introduction/Vote)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with the City of Columbus for Water Line Locating Services for 2013.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Adopting the Annual Operating Budget for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2013, and Declaring an Emergency.
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Real Estate Purchase Agreement with American Electric Power Conveying Certain Property Located in the City of Dublin, County of Franklin, State of Ohio, to be Used by American Electric Power for the Construction and Operation of an Electrical Substation.
Authorizing the Appropriation of a 0.113 Acres (with 0.06 Acres Present Road Occupied), More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from the Asman Land Co., Ltd.
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Accept the Dedication of a 0.136 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest, from the Washington Township Board of Trustees.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Amending the Annual Appropriations for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2012. (Request to dispense with public hearing)
Establishing Appropriations Based on the 2013 Operating Budget of the City of Dublin, State of Ohio, for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2013. (Request to dispense with public hearing)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Real Estate Purchase Agreement with Tuller Henderson LLC and Invictus Land Holding LLC, and Declaring an Emergency. (Request to dispense with public hearing)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute All Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire 1.845 Acres, More or Less, in Fee Simple for Right-of-Way and .395 Acres, More or Less, in Easement for General Utilities from John W. McKitrick, and Declaring an Emergency. (Request to dispense with public hearing)
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE
- Finance Committee Recommendations for Hotel/Motel Tax Grants and Policy Changes for Administration of Hotel/Motel Tax Grants