Monday, December 4, 2017 – 6 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURNMENT TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To consider the purchase of property for public purposes
- Conferences with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action
- Collective bargaining matters
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Dublin Jerome Men’s Golf Team – State Championship
- ROTO – DCRC Interactive Display
- Dublin Bridges – Jill Kranstuber
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Minutes of Council meeting of November 20, 2017
- Notice to Legislative Authority of New D5J liquor permit for Local Cantina Dublin LLC dba Local Cantina, 4537 Bridge Park Avenue, Dublin, OH 43017
- Notice to Legislative Authority of New D5J liquor permit for Dublin Irish Pub LLC dba FADO, 6652 Riverside Drive, Dublin OH 43017
- Resolution 85-17
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the North Fork Sanitary Sewer Capacity Improvements.
Adopting an Update to the West Innovation District Special Area Plan. (Case 17-091ADM)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Ordinance 24-17 (Amended)
Amending the Dublin Codified Ordinances to Prohibit the Sale or Other Distribution of Cigarettes, Other Tobacco Products, or Alternative Nicotine Products to Persons Under 21 Years Old; to Require Licensure for the Sale of Tobacco and Alternative Nicotine Products within the City of Dublin; and to Authorize the City Manager to Contract with Franklin County Public Health to Act as the City’s Agent for Licensing Tobacco and Alternative Nicotine Product Retailers.
Establishing Appropriations based on the 2018 Operating Budget of the City of Dublin, State of Ohio, for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2018.
Amending the Annual Appropriations Ordinance for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2017.
Amending Chapter 97 of the Codified Ordinances Revising the Sidewalk Maintenance Requirements.
Repealing Section 115.10 (Permit to Solicit Charitable Contributions on Highway) of the Dublin Codified Ordinances.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 5.86 Acres from PCD, Planned Commerce District (Perimeter Center, Subarea I) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Crown Campus) for an Amendment to the Approved Development Text to Increase the Permitted Density and to Comprehensively Update Sign Provisions. (Case 17-078Z/PDP/FDP) (Second reading/public hearing January 9 Council meeting)
Accepting an Annexation of 44.0 Acres, More or Less, in Jerome Township, Union County, to the City of Dublin. (Petitioners: Roger Warren Gorden, Trustee of the Roger Warren Gorden Living Trust; Denise Ann Gorden, Trustee of the Denise Ann Gorden Living Trust) (Second reading/public hearing January 9 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Service Agreement with Continental Broadband Pennsylvania LLC (dba Expedient Communications) to Expand the Dublink Transport 100 Gigabit Program.
Approving a Term Sheet for the Purchase of Property Located at 5555 Perimeter Drive, Dublin, Ohio 43017 for Municipal Purposes.
- Final Plat – Riviera, Section 4, Parts 1 and 2 – (Case 17-016FP)
- Preliminary and Final Plats – TownePlace Suites – (Case 17-087PP/FP)
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Tree Replacement Waiver Policy – Community Development Committee
- Hotel-Motel Tax Grant Recommendations – Finance Committee