Monday, February 10, 2014 – 6 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURNMENT TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Land acquisition matters
- Legal matters
- Collective bargaining matters
- Personnel matters (to consider the compensation of a public employee)
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Dan Sullivan, HNS Sports Group/The Presidents Cup
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 27.5 Acres, Located on the North Side of Hard Road and on the West Side of Sawmill Road, from PUD, Planned Unit Development District (NE Quadrant, Subarea 5A) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (NE Quadrant, Subarea 5A – Amended) to Modify the Development Text and Preliminary Development Plan Regarding an Addition to the Existing Grocery Store and Modifications to the Permitted and Conditional Uses. (Case 13-084Z/PDP/FDP/CU)
Authorizing the Provision of Certain Incentives to Everhart Financial Group, Inc., dba Everhart Advisors to Induce it to Retain a Main Office and Associated Operations and Workforce within the City, and Authorizing the Execution of a Development and Land Exchange Agreement.
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the Request for Local Government Innovation Fund (LGIF) Grant Funds for the Purpose of Developing a Dublin Resilience Zone Pilot Project.
- Application for Placement of Farmland in an Agricultural District – Floyd Miller and Joyce E. Miller – 60.422 acres of land located at 5274 Cosgray Road, Parcel No. 274-001218-00
- Viability and Competitiveness Study – Metro Office and Blazer Research Districts
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS