Monday, January 14, 2013 – 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
- Personnel Matters (to consider the appointment of a public employee or official)
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Award of Excellence – Officer Paul Ricca
- Award of Merit – Sergeant Craig Hungler
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of December 10, 2012
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5 Liquor Permit for J. Liu of Dublin, Inc. dba Scioto Room, 38 W. Bridge Street
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5I and D6 Liquor Permits for American Multi Cinema, Inc., dba AMC Theatres, 6700 Village Parkway
- Notice to Legislative Authority re Transfer of TREX D1 Liquor Permit from Tamarkin Co., dba Kingsdale Market District 6515, 3061 Kingsdale Center, Upper Arlington, OH to Tamarkin Co., dba Giant Eagle 6520, 6700 Perimeter Loop Road, Dublin, OH
- Approval of Final Plat – Tartan Ridge, Section 5-1 (Case 12-080FDP/FP)
- Ordinance 02-13 (Introduction/first reading) Adopting the 2013 Residential Code of Ohio, with Modifications, as the Dublin Residential Code. (Second reading/public hearing January 28, 2013 Council meeting)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Amending Section 2 (Wage & Salary Structure/Administration) of Ordinance No. 73-06 (“Compensation Plan for Non-Union Personnel”).
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 2.9 Acres Located on the North Side of Perimeter Drive, Between the Intersections with Avery Muirfield Drive and Hospital Drive from PCD, Planned Commerce District (Riverside PCD North, Subarea A3) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Riverside North, Subarea A3) to Facilitate the Development of the Site with an Approximately 14,500-Square-Foot Retail Building, Including Restaurant Spaces and Associated Patios. (Case 12-073Z/PDP/FDP) (Second reading/public hearing January 28 Council meeting)
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE