Monday, March 11, 2013 – 6:15 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
- Specialized details of security arrangements
- Personnel Matters (to consider the appointment of a public employee or official)
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Update re. the Presidents Cup – Dan Sullivan
- Update from Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau – Scott Dring
- Proclamation for Senior Master Sergeant Chuck Rudy
- Proclamation for Business Appreciation Day
- Ohio Parks & Recreation Association Awards
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
Ordinance 19-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Amending Chapter 99 of the City of Dublin Codified Ordinances (Wireless Communications Regulations). (Second reading/public hearing March 25 Council meeting)
Ordinance 23-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Accepting the Updated Estimated Average Per Acre Value of Land for Park Fees in Lieu of Land Dedication. (Second reading/public hearing March 25 Council meeting)
Resolution 08-13 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Best Bid for Rental of Certain City-Owned Land and Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Agricultural Lease for Said Property.
Resolution 09-13 (Introduction/vote)
Declaring Certain City-Owned Property as Surplus and Authorizing the City Manager to Dispose of Said Property in Accordance with Section 37.08 of the Dublin Codified Ordinances.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the Appropriation of a 0.155 Acres, More or Less, Storm Sewer Easement at 7460 Dublin Road from Matthew C. Wickline.
Ordinance 18-13 (Amended)
Amending Sections 32.60 through 32.61 and Repealing Sections 32.70 through 32.78 of the Codified Ordinances of the City of Dublin, Combining the Duties and Functions of the Parks & Recreation Advisory Commission and the Community Services Advisory Commission into a Newly Configured Community Services Advisory Commission.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Amending Various Portions of Chapter 96 (Parks and Recreation) of the Dublin Codified Ordinances. (Second reading/public hearing March 25 Council meeting)
Adopting and Enacting a Supplement (S-33) to the Code of Ordinances for the City of Dublin, Ohio. (Request to dispense with public hearing)
Rezoning Approximately 28.1 Acres Located on the West Side of Hyland-Croy Road, Approximately 1,030 Feet North of the Intersection with Brand Road and Mitchell-Dewitt Road, from R, Rural District to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Celtic Crossing PUD) to Establish a 44-Lot Single-Family Detached Residential Development and 8.75 Acres of Open Space. (Case No. 12-082 Z/PDP/PP) (Second reading/public hearing April 8, 2013 Council meeting)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.279 Acres (with 0.279 Acres as Present Road Occupied), More or Less, Permanent Multi-Use, Utility, Grading and Drainage Easement, a 0.012 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Easement, and a 0.020 Acres, More or Less Temporary Easement from Sumphan and Tanaporn Karuchit. (Second reading/public hearing March 25, 2013 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Broadband Services Agreement with Metro Data Center, LLC.
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE
- Final Report – Council Special Committee re. Killed in Action (KIA) Memorial
- Administrative Committee – Discussion re. Council Goal-setting Retreat