Monday, May 21, 2018 – 6 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To consider the purchase of property for public purposes
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 28, 2018 – invitation from Jeff Noble, Commander, LCPL Wesley G. Davids American Legion Post 800
- Recognition of Citizen U Graduates
- Recognition of Outgoing City Board and Commission Members
- Public Works Week
- Approval of May 7, 2018 Regular Council Meeting Minutes
- Notice to Legislative Authority re. D1 liquor permit from Noodle Shop Co. Colorado Inc. dba Noodles, 6475 Glenway Avenue, Green Township, Cincinnati, OH 45211 to Charles Penzone, Inc., 6675 Village Parkway, Dublin, OH 43017 (TREX)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute and Accept Necessary Conveyance Documents and Contracts to Acquire a 0.007-Acre Fee Simple Warranty Deed for Right-of-Way a 0.068-Acre Standard Highway Easement; a 0.363-Acre Channel Easement; and a 0.012-Acre Sewer Easement from Gage Crossing II, LLC Located at 5314 Avery Road, Approximately 1,500 Feet South of Cara Road for the Public Purpose of Constructing a New Roadway.
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING – RESOLUTIONS
Waiving Competitive Bidding for the Purchase of Beer for the 2018 Dublin Irish Festival.
- Permission to serve Alcohol at Dublin Irish Festival
- Permission to serve Alcohol at B.R.E.A.D. Festival
- Motion to Accept Tax Incentive Review Council (TIRC) and Housing Council Reports and Meeting Minutes
- Motion to Accept Council Retreat Report
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS