Monday, November 19, 2012 – 6:45 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Update from Dublin Counseling Center – Julie Rinaldi, Executive Director
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of November 5, 2012 Council Meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D1 and D2 liquor permits for Emerald Liquor Two LLC, 5689 Woerner Temple Road, Dublin, Ohio.
- Ordinance 71-12 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Accept the Dedication of a 0.136 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest, from the Washington Township Board of Trustees. (Second reading/public hearing December 10 Council meeting)
- Resolution 66-12 (Introduction/vote)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with the Delaware City Prosecutor in the Delaware Municipal Court.
- Resolution 67-12 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the IGS Park Development Project and Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into Contracts for Said Project.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Option Agreement with American Electric Power (AEP) Conveying Certain Property Located in the City of Dublin, County of Franklin, State of Ohio to be Used by AEP for the Construction and Operation of an Electrical Substation. (Second reading/public hearing December 10 Council meeting)
Authorizing the Appropriation of a 0.113 Acres (with 0.06 Acres Present Road Occupied), More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from the Asman Land Co., Ltd. (Second reading/public hearing December 10 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Indefeasible Right to Use Agreement with Nestle USA, Inc. to Utilize Fibers Within and Connect to DubLink Facilities.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with Time Warner Cable Midwest LLC Amending a Previously Executed Lease Agreement Dated April 23, 1997 to Allow Time Warner Cable Midwest LLC to Install and Maintain Fibers within the DubLink Facilities, To Expand Time Warner Cable Midwest LLC’s Existing Facilities, and to Accept Certain Quitclaim Bills of Sale.
- Tree Replacement Fee Waiver Request – Master Maintenance Inc., 6200 Wilcox Road
- Right-of-Way Encroachment Request – Vesha Law Firm (Case No. 12-083ROW)
- Update on House Bill 601 – Faye Gibson, Director of Taxation
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE