Monday, October 14, 2013 – 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
- Collective bargaining matters (preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment)
RECONVENE (7:00 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- “Bicycle Friendly Community” Award from League of American Bicyclists
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting of September 23, 2013
- Notice to Legislative Authority of New D2 liquor permit for Ephesus Grill LLC, 6720 Perimeter Loop Road
- Resolution 58-13 (Introduction/vote)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with the City of Columbus for Water Line Locating Services for 2014.
- Resolution 59-13 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the Scioto Park Restroom Replacement Project.
- Resolution 60-13 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for Road Salt.
- Ordinance 78-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire 4.39 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from John H. Kilbury. (Second reading/public hearing October 28 Council meeting)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – ORDINANCES
Appropriating a 1.836 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest; a 0.673 Acres, More or Less, Utility Easement; and a 0.088 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from the Thomas Family Limited Partnership.
Appropriating a 0.300 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest with a 0.234 Acres, More or Less, Encumbered as Present Road Occupied from the Thomas Family Limited Partnership.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Five-Year Extension of the Lease Agreement with the Dublin Chamber of Commerce for the City-owned Property at 129 S. High Street.
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Intent to Appropriate a 1.437 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from Peace Hanson LLC for the Purpose of the Realignment of Riverside Drive.
Intent to Appropriate a 0.224 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from Jen-Josh LLC for the Purpose of the Realignment of Riverside Drive.
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE