Monday, October 22, 2012 – 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action) Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Cub Scout Pack 138, Chapman Elementary
- Update from Dublin Foundation – Jennifer Dring, Exec. Director and Chris Kelley, Board President
- Update from ADAMH (The Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Board of Franklin County) – Jonathan Wylly, Chief Financial Officer
- Update from Social Host Task Force and Dublin A.C.T. (Adolescents and Community Together) Coalition – Jaime Burke, Coordinator, Dublin Counseling Center
Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Minutes of October 8, 2012 Council meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority of New D5A liquor permit for Sonesta International Hotels Corp., dba Sonesta ES Suites Dublin, 435 Metro Place S., Dublin, OH
- Notice to Legislative Authority of Transfer of D5A and D6 liquor permits from Residence Inn by Marriott LLC dba Residence Inn Columbus Dublin, 435 Metro Place South to Sonesta International Hotels Corp., dba Sonesta ES Suites Dublin, 435 Metro Place South, Dublin, OH
- Ordinance 64-12 (Introduction/first reading)
Amending Chapters 51 and 52, Establishing Capacity Charges for the Sanitary Sewer and Water Systems. (Second reading/public hearing November 5 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 65-12 (Introduction/first reading)
Amending Chapter 35 of the Codified Ordinances to Revise the Fee and Service Charge Revenue/Cost Comparison System and Establishing a Schedule of Fees and Service Charges for City of Dublin Services. (Second reading/public hearing November 5 Council meeting)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract for Health Services with the Franklin County Board of Health for 2013.
Rezoning Approximately 1.35 acres Located on the Southwest Corner of Dale Drive and West Dublin-Granville Road from BSC-C, Bridge Street Corridor Commercial District to CC, Community Commercial District to Facilitate the Development of an Approximately 3,800-Square-Foot Restaurant. (Case 12-053Z) (The Wendy’s Company – Restaurant and Drive-Thru)
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Amending Chapter 153 of the Dublin Code of Ordinances (Zoning Code) to Modify Sections 153.078 through 153.083 (Fence Code), and Relocating Hedge Definition to Section 153.002 (Definitions). (Case 12-058ADM)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Intent to Appropriate a 0.113 Acres (With 0.06 Acres Present Road Occupied), More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from the Asman Land Co., Ltd.
- Tree Replacement Fee Waiver Request for 6200 Wilcox Road (Master Maintenance, Inc.)
- Right-of-Way Encroachment Request and Fee Waiver Request for a Neighborhood Entry Feature (Ballantrae, Sections 1 and 2)
- Community Plan Website Demonstration
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE