Monday, October 28, 2013 – 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
- Collective bargaining matters (preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment)
- Personnel Matters (to consider the appointment of a public employee or official)
RECONVENE (7:00 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Dan Sullivan, The Presidents Cup Tournament Director
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting of October 14, 2013
- Notice to Legislative Authority of Transfer of D5 and D6 liquor permits from Muirfield Wine Co. LLC dba Tutto Vino at 7178 Muirfield Drive to Muirfield Wine Co., LLC dba Tutto Vino at 7154 Muirfield Drive
- Ordinance 81-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract for Health Services for 2014 with The District Advisory Council of the Franklin County General Health District. (Second reading/public hearing November 4, 2013 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 82-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the Modification of the City’s Investment Policy. (Second reading/public hearing November 4, 2013 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 83-13 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire 0.138 Acres, More or Less, Present Road Occupied Fee Simple Interest from Robin R. Campbell. (Second reading/public hearing November 4, 2013 Council meeting)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire 4.39 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from John H. Kilbury, and Declaring an Emergency.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Amending Section 153.066 of the City of Dublin Codified Ordinances (Zoning Code) to Modify the Bridge Street District Approval Process. (Case 13-095ADM) (Second reading/public hearing November 4 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Ratifying Amended Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission Articles of Agreement and Bylaws.
Appointing Members to the I-270/U.S. 33 Northwest Interchange Aesthetics Design Selection Committee.
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE