Monday, October 8, 2012 – 6:45 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
RECONVENE (7 p.m.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Recognition of Detective Scott Davis for being awarded the FOP/CrimeStoppers Officer of the Month – September 2012
- Recognition of Lt. Steve Farmer – Graduation from FBI National Academy
- Report from Dublin Representative to Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) Advisory Panel – Ann Bohman
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Minutes of September 24, 2012 Council meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5 liquor permit for Calimira LLC dba Rusty Bucket Corner Tavern, 6726 Perimeter Loop Road, Dublin, OH 43017
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5I liquor permit for THG Corazon LLC, 7155 Corazon Drive, Dublin, OH 43017
- Ordinance 62-12 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract for Health Services with the Franklin County Board of Health for 2013. (Second reading/public hearing October 22 Council meeting)
- Resolution 58-12 (Introduction/vote)
Memorializing the Execution of a Six-Inch Water Main Easement Granted to the City by the Muirfield Village Golf Club.
- Resolution 59-12 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest/Best Bid for the 2012 Sanitary Sewer Manhole Rehabilitation Project. (Project No. 12-016-CIP)
- Resolution 60-12 (Introduction/vote)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office to Participate in the 2013 Franklin County DUI Task Force.
- Acceptance of Final Plat – Ballantrae, Section 9, Phase 1
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with the Dublin Arts Council for the Provision of Cultural Arts Services and Amending Exhibit “B” of the Lease Agreement Previously Executed by the Parties.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the Vacation of a Portion of an Existing Bikepath Easement Granted to the City by Four Fives LLC.
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.135 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest (With 0.082 Acres as Present Road Occupied), a 0.086 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest, and a 0.046 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from Jubilee LP.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 1.35 acres Located on the Southwest Corner of Dale Drive and West Dublin-Granville Road from BSC-C, Bridge Street Corridor Commercial District to CC, Community Commercial District to Facilitate the Development of an Approximately 3,800-Square-Foot Restaurant. (Case 12-053Z — The Wendy’s Company – Restaurant and Drive-Thru)
- Request for Fee Waiver for Administrative Appeal – 4056 West Dublin Granville Road – Dr. Sudhir Jindal
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE
- Acceptance of 2011 Audit Report