Monday, September 23, 2013 – 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkwa
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
- Collective bargaining matters (preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment)
RECONVENE (7:00 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Down Syndrome Awareness Month – to be accepted by Richard Bailey and daughter, Billie-Jo Bailey
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Minutes of 9-09-13 Council meeting
- Ordinance 77-13 (Introduction)
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Five-Year Extension of the Lease Agreement with the Dublin Chamber of Commerce for the City-owned Property at 129 S. High Street. (Second reading/public hearing October 14 Council meeting)
- Resolution 52-13 (Introduction/vote)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Easement to AEP Ohio for the Property Located at 6353 Shier-Rings Road.
- Resolution 53-13 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the River Forest Sanitary Improvement Project.
- Approval of Preliminary and Final Plat – Village at Coffman Park PUD
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Appropriating a 1.836 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest; a 0.673 Acres, More or Less, Utility Easement; and a 0.088 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from the Thomas Family Limited Partnership. (Second reading/public hearing October 14 Council meeting)
Appropriating a 0.300 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest with a 0.234 Acres, More or Less, Encumbered as Present Road Occupied from the Thomas Family Limited Partnership. (Second reading/public hearing October 14 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Accepting the Amounts and Rates and Authorizing Tax Levies.
Adopting a Statement of Services for a Proposed Annexation of 4.6 Acres, More or Less, from Washington Township, Franklin County to the City of Dublin. (Applicant: Jay Eggspuehler; agent for applicant, Jackson Reynolds)
Adopting a Statement Regarding Possible Incompatible Land Uses and Zoning Buffer for a Proposed Annexation of 4.6 Acres, More or Less, from Washington Township, Franklin County to the City of Dublin, Ohio as Required by Section 709.023(C) of the Ohio Revised Code. (Applicant: Jay Eggspuehler; agent for applicant, Jackson Reynolds)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Cooperative Agreement with the Village of Shawnee Hills for the Construction of Intersection Improvements at Dublin Road and Glick Road.
- Request for fee waiver for 4.6 acre annexation from Washington Township to the City of Dublin (Applicant: Jay Eggspuehler; agent, Jackson Reynolds)
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE