Monday, September 24, 2012 – 6:15 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Dublin City Schools – Update re Nov. 6 ballot issue (operating levy and bond issue) – Dr. David Axner, Superintendent and Steve Osborne, Treasurer
- “Shifting Perspectives: In the Community” – David Guion, Executive Director, Dublin Arts Council and exhibition Curator/Photographer Richard Bailey
- Community Planning Month
- 2012 International Festivals & Events Association World Festival & Event City Award
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Minutes of September 10, 2012 Council meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D3 liquor permit for Emerald Liquor Two LLC, 5689 Woerner Temple Road, Dublin, OH 43016
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5 and D6 liquor permits for Emerald Liquor One LLC, 5637 Woerner Temple Road, Dublin, OH 43016
- Ordinance 60-12 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Any Documentation Necessary to Vacate a Portion of the Four Fives LLC Bikepath Easement Granted to the City in 2007. (Second reading/public hearing October 8 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 61-12 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.135 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest (With 0.082 Acres as Present Road Occupied), a 0.086 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest, and a 0.046 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from Jubilee LP. (Second reading/public hearing October 8 Council meeting)
- Final Plat – Wellington Reserve (Case 12-034FDP/FP)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 2.085 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from Northern Dreambuilders Corp.
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation for the Acquisition of a 0.784 Acres (with 0.355 Acres as Present Road Occupied), More or Less, Fee Simple Interest, a 0.195 Acres, More or Less, Permanent Utility and Drainage Easement, and a 0.125 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from Orella Lyon.
Designating Eligible Financial Institutions as Public Depositories.
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 23.469 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest from Charles W. Matthews, Jr., Kimberly K. Matthews Ross, Diana C. Lowery, Trustee, Dan E. Lowery, Trustee, Kimberly K. Ross, and Diana C. Lowery, and Appropriating Necessary Funds Therefor.
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Appointing a Member to the Personnel Board of Review.
Accepting the Amounts and Rates and Authorizing Tax Levies.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with the Dublin Arts Council for the Provision of Cultural Arts Services and Amending Exhibit “B” of the Lease Agreement Previously Executed by the Parties.
- Request for fee waiver – Sastry Durvasula, 5734 Dalymount Drive
- Adoption of 2013 Council Regular Meeting Schedule
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE