Tuesday, January 9, 2018 – 7 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OATH OF OFFICE
- Ward 1 Council Member – Greg Peterson
- Ward 2 Council Member – Jane Fox
- Ward 3 Council Member – John Reiner
- Ward 4 Council Member – Cathy De Rosa
- Personnel Matters (to consider the appointment of a public official)
ELECTION OF MAYOR
ELECTION OF VICE MAYOR
OATH OF OFFICE
- Vice Mayor
(NOTE: AT THIS TIME, A BRIEF RECESS WILL TAKE PLACE TO ACCOMMODATE THE OFFICIAL PHOTO OF CITY COUNCIL FOR 2018-2019)
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of 12-4-17 Regular Council Meeting Minutes
- Notice to Legislative Authority of New D5 Liquor Permit for Pins Mechanical Company Dublin LLC, 6542-6558 Riverside Drive – Building B1, Dublin, OH 43017
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 5.86 Acres from PCD, Planned Commerce District (Perimeter Center, Subarea I) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Crown Campus) for an Amendment to the Approved Development Text to Increase the Permitted Density and to Comprehensively Update Sign Provisions. (Case 17-078Z/PDP/FDP)
Accepting the Regular Annexation of 44.0 Acres, More or Less, from Jerome Township, Union County, to the City of Dublin. (Petitioners Roger Warren Gorden, Trustee of the Roger Warren Gorden Living Trust and Denise Ann Gorden, Trustee of the Denise Ann Gorden Living Trust)
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Real Estate and Transfer of Property Agreement and Other Necessary Documents with Delta Energy Holdings, LLC for the Purchase of Property Located at 5555 Perimeter Drive. (Second reading/public hearing January 22 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Fraternal Order of Police – Ohio Labor Council Regarding Wages, Hours and Terms and Conditions of Employment for Employees within the Communications Technician Bargaining Unit.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with the Delaware City Prosecutor in the Delaware Municipal Court.
Authorizing the City Manager to Contribute Funds to the NW33 Innovation Corridor Council of Governments.
- Tree Replacement Waiver Policy – Community Development Committee Recommendation
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Appointments to Council Standing Committees
- Appointments of Council representatives to various entities