Monday, March 26, 2012 – 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – Dublin Municipal Building, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Legal Matters (to confer with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action)
- Land Acquisition Matters (to consider the purchase of property for public purposes)
- Personnel Matters (to consider the appointment, employment, dismissal, discipline, promotion, demotion, or compensation of a public employee or official)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
1. Approval of Minutes of February 27, 2012 Council meeting
2. Approval of Minutes of March 12, 2012 Council meeting
3. Ordinance 17-12
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.144 Acres, More or Less, Fee Simple Interest that is Present Road Occupied, and a 0.080 Acres, More or Less, Permanent Utility, Grading and Drainage Easement from Walter L. Shier And Carol Shier, William Sorden and Mary Ann Sorden, Robert E. Shier and Linda L. Shier, and Mark A. Shier and Rene E. Shier.
4. Ordinance 18-12
Amending Section 2 (Wage & Salary Structure/Administration), Paragraph A of Ordinance No. 73-06 (“Compensation Plan for Non-Union Personnel”) for the Purpose of Incorporating Certain Job Classifications and Corresponding Pay Grades.
Adding Sections 153.057 through 153.066 to the City of Dublin Codified Ordinances (Zoning Code) to Establish the New Bridge Street Corridor Zoning Districts, Development Standards and Approval Process, and Amending Section 153.002 of the City of Dublin Codified Ordinances (Zoning Code) to Add and Modify Definitions. (Case 11-020ADM)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 18.5 Acres, Located on the North Side of Brand Road, Approximately 700 Feet West of Coventry Woods Drive from R and R-1 to Planned Unit Development District (Wellington Reserve PUD) to Establish a 28-Lot Single-Family Detached Residential Development and 3.6 Acres of Open Space. (Case 08-038Z/PDP/PP) (Wellington rezoning)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documentation to Acquire a 0.302 Acres (all of which is Present Road Occupied), More or Less, Fee Simple Interest, a 0.426 Acres, More or Less, Permanent Utility Grading and Drainage Easement, and a 0.107 Acres, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from Bates Property Management, Ltd.
Amending Sections 96.23, 137.04, 137.06 and 137.08 of the Dublin Codified Ordinances Related to the Regulation of Firearms to Comply with Revised Case Law Requirements.
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Appointing Members to the Various Boards and Commissions of the City of Dublin.
- 2013 Art in Public Places
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS/COUNCIL ROUNDTABLE