The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center (DEC) was launched in March 2009 as a partnership between the City of Dublin and TechColumbus. Since then it has grown from 2 tenants to over 100, and charted the course for innovation and support of many start-up ventures. The DEC provides services and promotes an environment for potential entrepreneurial and technology development resulting in more new businesses and job creation in Dublin and the Columbus region.
The DEC is located at 565 Metro Place South adjacent to Metro Data Center – marking another unique first in central Ohio. DEC tenants have access to the robust DubLink broadband network and, through Metro Data Center, data storage in a highly secure environment.
In addition, the DEC provides an energetic community of businesses working synergistically to advance ideas and technologies. There are many partners and collaborators who have a virtual presence at the DEC through informal co-working sessions, special events and social media. Onsite and virtual tenants are invited to take advantage of the DEC’s services, which include:
- Year-round training and educational programming featuring experts on a wide variety of topics
- Resources targeted to meet the needs of innovative, next-generation companies
- A creative atmosphere encouraging idea-sharing and collaborative problem-solving
- Access to industry-specific professionals offering unique solutions
- Close proximity to a cross-section of industry sectors, most notably technology, green and international business, and
- Opportunities for shared-services and cost-sharing.
Dublin Entrepreneurial Center
565 Metro Place South, Suite 300,
Dublin, Ohio, 43017