The Dublin Business Community provides an environment where smart and innovative organizations can realize their own specific measures of success.
- Over 3,000 businesses – Top 40 employers
- Over 42,000 people
- Approximately 80% of the adult population has earned a bachelor’s or graduate degree.
- 5 highway interchanges
- Over 2,000 acres of undeveloped or infill opportunities
- Over 4.1 million square feet of Class A office space
- Over 2.9 million square feet of Class B office space
- Over 1 million square feet of medical office space
- Over 1.7 million square feet of retail space
- Over 1.5 million square feet of industrial space
- Dublink: 125-mile underground fiber-optic system
- Citywide WiFi
- Dublin Entrepreneurial Center
- Muirfield Village Golf Club, home of the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance and the 2013 The President’s Cup
- The only community in the world to host the Solheim Cup, Ryder Cup, and President’s Cup.
- Dublin Irish Festival – the second largest Irish Festival in the world
- Over 2,000 acres of parkland
- 3 public high schools, all ranked “excellent” by the State of Ohio and recognized by Newsweek’s Top 1000 Best High Schools