Annual Christmas Tree Lighting in Historic Dublin
Thursday, December 4, 2014
The City’s annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony will be held from 6-7 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 4 at Indian Run Elementary kicking off the holiday season. Not only will the event feature the illumination of Dublin’s Christmas tree, but it will also showcase dancers from Dance Extension and holiday songs from Indian Run students. There will also be live reindeer on site for petting and pictures. Food will be available from the Parkway Grub food truck.
Following the Tree Lighting the Dublin Branch Library will be hosting a meet and greet with Santa from 7 – 8 p.m.
Schedule of events:
6 p.m. Dance and musical performances
6:25 p.m. Countdown to tree lighting
7 – 8 p.m. Meet and Greet with Santa Claus at the Dublin Branch Library
Historic Dublin’s Holly Days
’Tis the season…Again! Holly Days will be on Saturday, December 6 this year with tons of fun across Historic Dublin!
- Firefighters for Kids will be at the library with a firetruck collecting toys from 10am to 4pm
- Visit the Gingerbread House Exhibit at The Sisters Sweet Shoppe from 11-4pm
- Enjoy FREE Trolly Rides all throughout Historic Dublin from 1-3pm
- Get your picture taken with Santa Claus at La Chatelaine from 1-3pm
- Enjoy the choir, dancers and singers in BriHi Square along with carolers walking around Historic Dublin from 1-4pm
- Hot Chocolate Stations with be present in Frog Park (by THREAD) from 1-3pm
- Complimentary holiday photo by LeenaBee Photography at Winans Chocolates & Coffee