Holly Days in Historic Dublin
Saturday, December 7, 2013 – Festivities from Noon until 4 p.m.
- 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Firefighters for Kids will have a fire truck at the Dublin Library and will be collecting toys for donations
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Gingerbread House Silent Auction for Make a Wish Foundation at The Sister’s Sweet Shoppe
- 1 – 3 p.m. – Mr and Mrs Claus at La Chatelaine
- Noon – Richens/Timm Academy of Irish Dance Will Perform at BriHi Square
- 1 and 1:30 p.m. – Glacier Ridge and Deer Run choral groups will perform
- 2 – 3 p.m. – The Columbus Zoo will have animals at BriHi Square
- 2 – 3 p.m. – Dublin Singers will be caroling throughout the district
- Free trolley rides from 1 – 4 p.m.
- The12 Elves of Dublin Scavenger hunt continues.
- Various retail and snack specials throughout the district.
Annual Christmas Tree Lighting in Historic Dublin
Thursday, December 5, 2013
The City of Dublin hosted the annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony at 6 p.m. Thursday, December 5 in front of Indian Run Elementary, 80 W. Bridge Street. Thanks to everyone who made it out in the rain!