Get them before they’re gone! A limited number of tables remain for Dublin residents at the 2016 Independence Day Celebration on Monday, July 4. Tables of ten may be purchased in-person at the Dublin Community Recreation Center during normal operating hours and before they go on sale to the general public on Monday, June 13
- Dublin residents may purchase one table only with proof of City of Dublin residency required.
- Reserved, on-field tables of ten are available for $125 each. Limit of one table per household.
- Cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Tables seat 10, anyone four and older will require a Reserved Table Wristband.
- Table purchasers will not need a Stadium Entry Wristband, only a Reserved Table Wristband.
- For more information, view the Event Map or table map below
Wristband Admission for Evening Event
All guests four and older will need a Stadium wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
- Dublin residents and Dublin School District residents will be able to purchase Stadium wristbands guaranteeing access to the event beginning June 20 at 8 a.m. Proof of residency is required.
- All sales take place at the Dublin Community Recreation Center during normal operating hours
- Wristbands are $5 and are limited to 8 per household
Unsold Stadium wristbands will be free to the general public and available on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at Noon on Monday, July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
For more information, call 614.410.4545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer, call 614.410.4406 or email email@example.com