All guests 4 and older will need a Stadium wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium for the Evening Celebration. First come-first serve seating is available in the stadium bleachers or in the grass areas surrounding the reserved tables. To guarantee a view closer to the stage guests can also purchase a reserved table which includes wristbands and seating for 10.
- Dublin residents and Dublin School District residents will be able to purchase Stadium wristbands guaranteeing access to the event beginning Monday, June 18 at 8 a.m.Proof of residency (ex. driver’s license, utility bill, etc.) is required. To check your residency status, please click here: http://dublinohiousa.gov/taxation/who-must-file/. Addresses highlighted in green or yellow are eligible for pre-event wristbands.
- All sales take place at the Dublin Community Recreation Center during normal operating hours
- Wristbands are $5 and are limited to 8 per household
- Sales will end at 9:30pm on Tuesday, July 3. Unsold Stadium wristbands will be available to the general public on a first-come, first-serve basis the morning of July 4 at the Dublin Coffman High School Stadium box office.
- The total number of wristbands is limited based on the capacity of the stadium.
Table Buyers Info
- Table sales event – Saturday, May 19 at 8 a.m. at the Dublin Community Recreation Center
- Each person must have a Table wristband to enter the field where the tables are located. A separate Stadium wristband is not required for those already having Table wristbands.
- Each table seats a maximum of 10 people. No additional chairs are permitted.