Tables are still available for the Dublin Independence Day celebration
Remaining Reserved Tables will be sold to residents at the City of Dublin Service Center from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday starting on Monday, May 11.
City of Dublin Service Center
6555 Shier Rings Road, Dublin, Ohio 43016
Changes have been made to the process:
- City of Dublin residents only
- Reserved on-field tables of ten will be available for $125 each.
- Limit of one table per household
- Proof of City of Dublin residency is required (examples include: valid Dublin driver’s license with current address or recent utility bill)
- Cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted
- Tables seat 10, anyone 4 and older will require a Reserved Table wristband
- Table purchasers will not need a Stadium Entry wristband, only a Reserved Table wristband
For table availability, call City of Dublin Events Administration at 614.410.4545.