Table Sales – Saturday, May 20
8:30 a.m. – Dublin Community Recreation Center
- Reserved on-field tables of ten will be available for $125 each. Limit of one table per household
- Proof of City of Dublin residency is required
- Cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted
- Tables seat 10, anyone 4 and older will require a Reserved Table wristband
- Table purchasers will not need a Stadium Entry wristband, only a Reserved Table wristband
- Tables unsold after the Saturday May 20 may be purchased at the Dublin Community Recreation Center starting Monday, May 22 at 10 a.m. during normal operating hours
- If any tables are available, they will be sold to the General Public on Monday, June 12.
For table availability, call Dublin Community Recreation Center, 614.410.4550.
Reserve the table of your choice without waiting in line prior to the sale on Saturday, May 20 as part of the Patriotic Table Partner Program for $1,000. To become a parade partner or event sponsor, contact Mary Jo DiSalvo at email@example.com.
Wristband Admission for Evening Event
All guests four and older will need a Stadium wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
- Dublin residents and Dublin School District residents will be able to purchase Stadium wristbands guaranteeing access to the event beginning June 19 at 8 a.m. Proof of residency is required.
- All sales take place at the Dublin Community Recreation Center during normal operating hours
- Wristbands are $5 and are limited to 8 per household
Unsold Stadium wristbands will be free to the general public and available on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
For more information, call 614.410.4545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer, call 614.410.4406 or email email@example.com.