All guests 4 and older will need a Stadium wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium for the Evening Celebration. First come-first serve seating is available in the stadium bleachers or in the grass areas surrounding the reserved tables.
- Dublin residents and Dublin School District residents will be able to purchase Stadium wristbands guaranteeing access to the event beginning Monday, June 19 at 8 a.m. Proof of residency (ex. driver’s license, utility bill, etc.) is required. To check your residency status, please click here: http://dublinohiousa.gov/taxation/who-must-file/. Addresses highlighted in green or yellow are eligible for pre-event wristbands.
- All sales take place at the Dublin Community Recreation Center during normal operating hours
- Wristbands are $5 and are limited to 8 per household
- Sales will end at 9:30pm on Monday, July 3. Unsold Stadium wristbands will be free to the general public and available on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, July 4 at the Dublin Coffman High School Stadium box office.
- The total number of wristbands is limited based on the capacity of the stadium.
Table Buyers Info
Independence Day Tables – SOLD OUT
- Each person must have a Table wristband to enter the field where the tables are located. A separate Stadium wristband is not required for those already having Table wristbands.
- Children under two years of age may accompany parents into the area without a wristband
- Each table seats a maximum of 10 people. No additional chairs are permitted.