Table Sales begin at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 7 at the Dublin Community Recreation Center.
- Reserved on-field tables of ten will be available for $125 each. Limit of two tables per household
- Proof of City of Dublin residency is required.
- Cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Tables seat 10, children 2 and under do not require a ticket.
- Any tables remaining after the morning sale, starting at 10 a.m., can be purchased at the City of Dublin Service Center, 6555 Shier Rings Rd. Dublin OH 43016. The office is open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Any tables remaining as of Monday, June 2 will be opened for sale to the general public.
For table availability, call the City of Dublin Events Administration office at 614.410.4545.