Fitness Incentive Programs
Dublin’s Mega Mileage Club
Kids and adults have the opportunity to earn small charms as they walk, jog, and exercise their way to better health. Use the indoor track at the Dublin Community Recreation Center, or any of the Dublin city parks or bike paths to stay active and have fun. Getting started is easy:
- See a fitness attendant on the fitness floor at the DCRC to get a logging sheet or download here (PDF).
- At the DCRC: Walk or jog as many steps as you can on the indoor track, record your distance or laps, and receive a charm to add to a neck chain or to attach to your shoe laces for every mile.
- At the Dublin parks or bike paths: Exercise or participate in various activities at any of the Dublin parks or bike paths, record your activity and time, and receive a charm to add to a neck chain or to attach to your shoe laces for time spent engaging in physical activities. A guide for prizes earned for different activities will be listed on the logging sheet.
All prizes are redeemed by visiting the group fitness check-in desk at the DCRC.
- Ages: 8 & up (youth ages 8–12 must be directly supervised by an adult or have passed Jr. Track Class to use the track)
- Fee: No charge for members and daily pass holders to use the DCRC track
Our Fitness programs can now be evaluated online: Please give us your feedback