NEW UBER CODE! Saturday’s code is DUBLINSTPATS2017 to take $10 off your ride to/from Downtown Dublin or the Dublin Blarney Bash.
If you applied the old code (DUBLINSTPATS17) yesterday and did not use it — you can still use it today! We encourage you to do so.
The City of Dublin is partnering with the Central Ohio Safe Ride program to offer discounts on Uber rides in designated Dublin locations for the St. Patrick’s Day weekend. The discounts are worth up to $10 each way, and users may use the code up to two times over the weekend. The rides will be available with a promotional code that may be used through the Uber app. The code will be valid from Friday, March 17 through Sunday, March 19, 2017, while supplies last.
How the Free Uber ride promo codes work
- Guests must have the Uber app. To download the app, go to the iTunes or Google Play, and then create an Uber account.
- Enter the code DUBLINSTPATS2017 as a “Promotion” in the “Payment” section of the app. Please only apply the code if you plan to use it, so the code is not wasted. Quantities are limited.
- ** IMPORTANT ** Users must request a ride to or from one of the following designated pick-up/drop off locations:
Pick-up/Drop-off Area 1
- 555 Metro Place North – (Main Entrance)
- Services patrons of Blarney Bash
Pick-up/Drop-off Area 2
- 75 North High Street – (CML-Dublin Branch Library Parking Lot)
- Services patrons of downtown Dublin businesses
- This location may be used only during hours when the library is not The library’s weekend hours are as follows:
- Fri: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sat: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sun: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Again, patrons are asked to use the library location during non-library hours, so after 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Patrons must be dropped off or picked up at one of the designated locations for the code to work.
Vouchers are not necessary for this promotion. Riders simply need to enter the promo code into the Uber app and then request a ride.
This promotion is part of the long-standing and ongoing partnership between the City of Dublin and the Central Ohio Safe Ride program. While the partnership has traditionally provided discounts via cab vouchers, Dublin sponsored Uber discounts for the first time during the 2016 Dublin Irish Festival. The program was a huge success, providing more than 175 safe rides.
About Safe Ride
The Safe Ride concept is simple: prevent impaired driving and promote responsible serving in Central Ohio. The city of Dublin, Safe Ride of Central Ohio and Uber encourage everyone to be safe and not drink and drive.
Senior Public Information Officer
614.410.4504 – Desk
614.704.9742 – Cell
@DublinOhio | @DublinPolice | www.DublinOhioUSA.gov
Central Ohio Safe Ride