(Dublin, Ohio) The OhioHealth Emerald City Half & Quarter Marathon returns Sunday, August 27. The race will start and finish at Dublin Methodist Hospital, with the course stretching from the hospital to Glacier Ridge Metro Park.
There will be several road closures in and around Dublin along the route. The race begins at 7 a.m. and all participants should be finished by 11 a.m. The affected streets will reopen along the course as soon as the final participants are through affected areas.
Course and Affected Roads:
- Course starts on Perimeter Drive
- Perimeter Drive to Hyland Croy
- Hyland Croy to Corazon Dr.
- Corazon Dr. to Manley Rd.
- Manley Rd. to McKitrick Rd.
- McKitrick Rd. to Hyland Croy
- Hyland Croy to Glacier Ridge
- Glacier Ridge into the Metro Park
- Metro Park exits on Hyland Croy
- Hyland Croy to Post Rd.
- Race ends at Dublin Methodist Hospital
6:45 – 11 a.m.:
- Perimeter Dr. from Avery Muirfield Dr., both lanes closed
- Post Rd. eastbound from Hyland Croy, right lane only until Hospital Dr.
- Hyland-Croy Rd. between Corazon Dr. and Post Roads, both lanes closed
- (10:15 a.m.) Mitchell-Dewitt Rd., west of Hyland-Croy Rd.
- Post Rd. at Perimeter Dr.
- Post Preserve Blvd. at Post Rd.
- (10:15 a.m.) Brand Rd. at Hyland Croy
- (10:45 a.m.) Tullymore at Hyland Croy
6:45 – 9:45 a.m.:
- Corazon Dr. from Hyland Croy to Manley Rd., eastbound traffic only
7:30 – 9:00 a.m.:
- Manley Rd north of Corazon to McKitrick Rd.
8:00 – 10:00 a.m.:
- McKitrick Rd. from Manley Rd to Hyland Croy
Dublin Police will be on site for traffic assistance. It is anticipated that all roads will reopen by 11 a.m.
For more information visit www.emeraldcityhalfmarathon.com
Sarah McQuaide, Public Information Officer
614.410.4523 – Desk
614.593.9438 – Cell