New in 2018, the City of Dublin has established guidelines to increase safety and improve the resident experience outside Coffman High School Stadium in the Field Viewing Area.
All items placed on the Field Viewing Area before Tuesday, July 3 at 4:30 p.m. (24 hours before the event), will be removed.
The following items are prohibited before and after this time:
- Stakes of any kind including garden stakes, staples, pencils, flags, etc.
- Tarps or plastic of any kind
- Candles, sparklers, or fireworks of any kind
- Setting up inside the Fire Lane, walking paths or white lines
- The City of Dublin or Dublin City Schools is not responsible for items left in this area.
For more information about the City of Dublin Independence Day Celebration, including a complete schedule of events, please visit http://dublinohiousa.gov/independence-day-celebration/.
Residents may also contact the City of Dublin Division of Community Events at 614.410.4545 or by emailing email@example.com.
Mary Jo DiSalvo