Developer Crawford Hoying presented the latest version of its plans for the proposed Bridge Park development projects, located along the east and west sides of the Scioto River Corridor within Dublin’s Bridge Street District to Dublin City Council Monday, May 12. The developer provided Council a thorough overview of the projects to get feedback and comments from Council before Crawford Hoying formally initiates the City’s development review process.
Watch the entire meeting above. Download the PowerPoint presentation.
Crawford Hoying’s Proposed Bridge Park (east and west) Fast Facts:
- If built, project would be largest ever developed in the City of Dublin
- Proposed Phase 1:
- 25 acres
- $300 million of total investment in private and public improvements
- 2.5 million square feet of new space including 800,000 square feet of structured & subsurface parking and:
- 60,000 square feet of restaurant space (8-10 total restaurants)
- 150 for sale condos
- 650 apartments
- 200,000 square feet of office – including both corporate & creative loft space
- 150 key hotel
- 21,000 square foot Convention/Banquet Space with capacity of up to 500
- 60,000 square feet of retail space including neighborhood grocery, spa, fitness, bank, & specialty retail
Media contact: Sue Burness, Public Affairs Officer email@example.com 614.226.5382 Twitter/@sueburness @dublinohio