(Dublin, Ohio) The Historic Dublin Street Bazaar street festival will take place Saturday, September 2, 2017. The event will occur along S. High Street, two alleys (Spring Hill Lane and Eberly Hill Lane) running east-west between Mill Lane and S. High Street, Town Center Parking Lot and Dublin Community Church. A projected 4,500 people will attend the event.
The event takes place 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with impacts to residents, businesses and traffic from 4:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Road Impacts for the event:
- Two alleys (Spring Hill Lane and Eberly Hill Lane between Mill Lane and S. High Street) and Town Center Parking Lot will be closed to through traffic from approximately 5 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- S. High Street will be closed to through traffic between S.R. 161/Bridge Street and Pinney Hill Lane from approximately 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- All roads south of Pinney Hill Lane, as well as S. Blacksmith Lane and Mill Lane will remain open throughout the event
- All alleys north of S.R. 161/Bridge Street will remain open
- N. High Street remains restricted to one lane for ongoing improvements, with only southbound traffic permitted between North Street and Indian Run Drive
- There will be increased local traffic through Historic Dublin. Traffic includes cars and pedestrians. Due to the activity, travel times may be lengthened.
Additional parking will be permitted at Indian Run Elementary School and Sells Middle School along W. Bridge Street, as well as in the public parking garages at Bridge Park. A complimentary bike check will be available at Chelsea Borough Home, 54 S. High Street.
If there is severe weather, the event would be postponed to Sunday, September 3, 2017 – with the same impacted times and streets.
Sarah McQuaide, Public Information Officer
614.410.4523 – Desk
614.593.9438 – Cell