As the City of Dublin welcomes visitors from all over the world for the 2018 Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide, Dublin Police are encouraging guests to plan ahead for a smooth travel and parking experience.
Please note that Thursday, May 31 through Sunday, June 3, 2018 the O’Shaughnessy Bridge is limited to one-way eastbound traffic from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
Police ask drivers to use Dublin Road or Sawmill Road as the primary routes to Memorial Tournament parking. The Memorial Tournament offers free parking in the following locations:
- 19th Hole Lot (formerly the sixth tee lot) – Located off State Route 745/Dublin Road
- Columbus Zoo Lot(Thursday – Sunday ONLY) 4850 W Powell Rd., Powell, OH 43065
- Shuttles run: Thursday – Sunday: 6:45 a.m. – 7 p.m. (or one hour after play)
- Ashbaugh Lot – Located off Brand Road just east of Muirfield Drive
- Disabled Parking– 6189 Memorial Dr., Dublin, OH 43017 (Muirfield Square) State-issued placard required
- Shuttles run: Monday – Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Wednesday – Sunday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (or one hour after play)
- Don’t Forget the Black Gate – Patrons who park in the Main Parking Area near the sixth tee should use the “Back Gate” exit behind the Bogey Bar & Grill when leaving the lot. This exit empties out directly onto the O’Shaughnessy Bridge, eliminating the need to wait at the intersection of Glick Road and State Route 745/Dublin Road.
The City of Dublin and Central Ohio Safe Ride are partnering with the Tournament to enhance the Safe Ride program this year with the addition of taxi and ride-sharing pick-up/drop-off locations. The following locations should be utilized:
- The 19th Hole lot (formerly the sixth tee lot) off Dublin Rd. – 10573 Dublin Road, Dublin, OH 43017
- West side of the tournament grounds will be at our #15 gate on Muirfield Drive – 8668 Muirfield Drive, Dublin, OH 43017
A limited number of promotional codes will be provided Thursday through Sunday, for patrons to receive $10 off an Uber ride to or from the Tournament. Each rider may use the code once: MTDUB18
PATRONS MUST BE DROPPED OFF OR PICKED UP AT ONE OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED DESIGNATED SPOTS FOR THE CODE TO WORK.
The map above gives an overview of the preferred traffic routes as well parking locations.
Traffic & Parking Updates
Tune into 1610 AM for updates May 28 June 3, 2018. This broadcast, which provides up-to-date traffic, parking and weather information, is available to patrons within a three to five mile radius of Muirfield Village.
Cameron Keir, Public Information Officer
614.410.4501 – Desk
614.318.3009 – Cell