Bridge Street District
The Bridge Street District reinforces the City of Dublin’s long-term fiscal health and sustainability, and promotes economic development competitiveness and market-driven adaptability. The plan envisions a vibrant and walkable center of the city, with a dynamic mix of land uses and housing that is integrated with the natural environment, including the Scioto River.
By creating new living environments and community amenities, the City of Dublin will be positioned to attract and retain the next generation of residents, workforce and businesses to Dublin while creating a vibrant core that will not only benefit Dublin, but the central Ohio region.
- Have questions about the Bridge Street District? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions to learn the answers to questions like, Where is the Bridge Street District, and why focus on this part of the city? and other questions related to housing, traffic, and more.
- Looking for a quick overview of the Bridge Street District? Visit the Fast Facts page.
- Are you planning to develop property in the Bridge Street District? Find out what you need to know on the Developing the District page.
- Want to learn more about the history of the Bridge Street District plan? Explore the District Background and Videos & Presentations pages.
- What’s the latest on the Bridge Street District? Keep scrolling, or visit the In the News page to view the latest headlines.