The 2017 Memorial Tournament will be held May 29 – June 4 at the Muirfield Village Golf Club. The tournament is a major PGA Tour event that features the best golfers in the world.
- 2017 Badge Information for the Memorial Tournament
- Patron Information – Schedule, maps, parking, social media, mobile device policy, etc.
- Fan Destinations – The perfect place to stop after Tournament play, The 19th Hole at the Memorial Tournament is a new venue open to the public
- 2017 Honorees – Greg Norman, Tony Lema, Ken Venturi and Harvie Ward.
- Traffic & Parking Information
David Gray – Saturday, May 20 at Express Live. The benefit concert supports Nationwide Children’s Hospital and the Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation Alliance, benefiting the Memorial Tournament Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
Since its inception in 2007, the annual benefit concert has raised more than $925,000 for the Memorial Tournament NICU.
For more information and to register for the race, visit www.foremiler.com. Dublin residents and corporate citizens can use the code 17DUBLIN5 to receive a special discount.
The Memorial Tournament Presented by Nationwide offers many opportunities for businesses of all sizes to take part in Dublin’s premier golf event.
An exciting and powerful backdrop, the Memorial provides the accommodations and service you need to leave a distinguished impression.
Learn more – http://www.mthospitality.com
2017 Fan Destinations
THE PATIO AT PATRON VILLAGE
The Patio is open to all Tournament patrons and is an ideal spot to hang out located between the Memorial’s 10th fairway and 14th green.
- Features: corn hole, darts, bunker challenge and selfie wall
- Beers of the Memorial from MillerCoors
- Featured wines
- Patrón House featuring custom cocktails
THE HILL ON NO. 12
Looking to lounge and have a great view of one of the best par-3 holes in golf? The Hill on the Memorial Tournament’s signature 12th hole will be your destination.
- Adirondack chairs
- Chair-side wait service
- Beer, wine & food available
THE 19TH HOLE
Call your friends. For those who are looking for the perfect place to stop after Tournament play, the 19th Hole is a new venue open to the public.
- Near Sixth Tee gate off State Route 745/Dublin Rd
- Open Wednesday, May 31 – Saturday, June 3 starting at 4 p.m.
- No cover charge and no Tournament pass required
- Sports bar with beer and wine patio
- Featured food trucks: *Buckeye Donuts, Chris’ Snack Shack, Cupzilla-Korean BBQ, Paddy Wagon, Seven Little Sliders
*subject to availability
- Nightly Music Starts at 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: JT Hillier
- Thursday: Shucking Bubba Acoustic
- Friday: SWAGG
- Saturday: Chris Logsdon
Pick up your favorite drink and a bite to eat while you relax or watch play.
- In the heart of the back nine crossroads
- Beer, wine and concessions
- Umbrella picnic table seating available
The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance is held annually at Muirfield Village Golf Club. The Tournament, founded and hosted by Jack Nicklaus, is conducted each year with three goals in mind: to honor individuals living and deceased who have distinguished themselves in the game of golf; to showcase the world’s best golfers competing on one of the most challenging venues in the world for the enjoyment of spectators; and to benefit many Greater Columbus Charities in alliance with the Nicklaus Children’s Healthcare Foundation, Nationwide Children’s and numerous other local organizations.