Mark your calendar for this year’s dog swim. This event is open to residents of Dublin and their guests. Each dog attending must have an adult (18 years or older) with them at all times. You must be in control of your dog at all times. Any dog that is aggressive towards other dogs or people is asked to leave, and does not receive a refund. When your dog is in the water you must take them off their leash. Spectators are free and welcome to enjoy this howling good time.
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Dogs under 50 pounds: 5:30–6:30 p.m.
- Dogs over 50 pounds: 6:45–7:45 p.m.
(Note: if your dog’s weight is in the middle or you have a medium sized dog, then consider coming to the under 50 lbs session)
Dublin Community Pool South
6363 Woerner Temple Rd.
Dublin, Ohio 43017
- Free admission with donation
- We will be accepting the following to be donated to the Capital Area Humane Society: Dry/Canned dog or cat food and lightly used fleece blankets. Donations must be brought at the time of entry to receive free admittance
- $5 per dog (residents)
- $7 per dog (Dublin resident guests)