Loosened bolt? Flat tire? We got you covered.
Bicycle repair stations have basic tools including an air pump, flathead and Phillips-head screwdrivers, and Allen wrenches. The station doubles as a rack to hold the bicycle while repairs are being completed, allowing the pedals and wheels to spin freely while making adjustments.
Stations are available at
- Avery Road just south of Avery Park
- Balgriffin Park
- Coffman Park near the Dublin Community Recreation Center
- Dublin Community Pool North — opening later in summer 2021
- Dublin Road/Memorial Drive intersection
- Tullymore Drive east of Hyland-Croy Road
- West Bridge Street parking lot
For help with repairs use the QR code on the front of the station to view detailed instructions on your smartphone.