Loosened bolt? Flat tire? We got you covered. Bicycle repair stations have basic tools including an air pump, flat & Phillips head screw drivers and Allen wrenches. The station doubles as a rack to hold the bicycle while repairs are being completed, allowing the pedals and wheels to spin freely while making adjustments.
- Avery Road just south of Avery Park
- Balgriffin Park
- Coffman Park near the Dublin Community Recreation Center
- Dublin Community Pool North
- Dublin Road/Memorial Drive intersection
- Tullymore Drive east of Hyland-Croy Road
- West Bridge Street parking lot
For help with repairs use the Quick Read (QR) code on the front of the station to view detailed instructions on your smart phone.