- Fire Alarm Rough Inspections are performed by Washington Township Fire Department.
Please call 614.652.3920 to schedule.
- Life Safety & Sprinkler Inspections are performed by Washington Township Fire Department and City of Dublin. Schedule with Washington Township (614.652.3920) first before scheduling with Dublin.
- Plumbing Inspections are performed by Franklin County Public Health.
- Please call 614.525.3160 between 7 A.M. and 8:30 A.M to schedule an inspection.
- For further information on plumbing inspections please use the link
- Please use this link to request a Dublin Building Inspection
- Inspections will NOT BE SCHEDULED if your Contractor Registration, Insurance, or State Certificates are expired.
- Inspection Requests must be scheduled by 6:00am for same business day inspections.
- If you are scheduling a Life Safety or Sprinkler Inspection, request the date/time PREVIOUSLY scheduled with the Washington Township Fire Prevention Inspector.
- You may request a specific inspection time ONLY for sewer, final gas line test or concrete inspections. Other requests for times will be based on availability
- If you need to cancel an inspection, please call our office at 614-410-4670 during posted business hours.
Plan Review Questions: 614.410.4608
Inspection Questions: 614.410.4671
- Tim Stitt, Senior Inspector: 614.410.4671
- Matt Ross: 614.410.4687
- Ted Zombek: 614.410.4645
- Seth Harding: 614.410.4692
- Lee Montgomery: 614.410.4646
- Bryan Lenko: 614.410.4606