City of Dublin Garage Sale Guidelines
- Permits ($5) are issued by the City of Dublin Planning department.
- Only two Garage Sale permits shall be issued for a single address in any 12-month period, and are only valid for three consecutive days. The permit must be displayed on the premises during the sale.
- Three signs announcing the sale are allowed; one (1) on the property where the sale is held, and two (2) on other properties. Signs ($1 each) may be put up the night before the first day of the sale and must be taken down immediately after the final day.
Community or Subdivision Garage Sales
- Neighborhood Garage Sale Permits ($3 with minimum of 10 participants) are required for each participating address. All 10 permits must be purchased at the same time.
- A community representative may purchase permits. The representative will need each participating homeowner’s name, address and fee at the time of purchase.
Permits may be obtained online. Please visit this page and then access the Accela Citizens’ Access Portal. Garage sale permits are listed under “enforcement.” Credit card payments are accepted. If you have any questions call 614.410.4600.