MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO APPROVE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
- Notice to Legislative Authority from Ohio Division of Liquor Control re. New D5A permit for Hotel 2345 LLC dba Cloverleaf Suites, 4130 Tuller Road, Dublin, OH 43017
- Ordinance 18-17 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documents to Dedicate a 0.657-Acre Portion; a 0.224-Acre Portion; and a 0.397-Acre Portion of Dublin-Owned Reserve Area Property, Located at the Intersection of Avery Road and Brand Road, to Public Right-of-Way for the Public Purpose of Constructing Roadway Improvements. (Second reading/public hearing April 24 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 19-17 (Introduction/first reading)
Amending Section 2 (Wage & Salary Structure/Administration) of Ordinance No.
15-17 (“Compensation Plan for Non-Union Personnel”). (Second reading/public hearing April 24 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 20-17 (Introduction/first reading)
Establishing the Location and Amount of Cash on Hand for Change Funds. (Second reading/public hearing April 24 Council meeting)
- Resolution 18-17 (Introduction/public hearing/vote)
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the Sanitary Sewer Maintenance Program.
- Avondale Woods, Section 1 – Approval of Final Plat (16-034FDP/FP)
- Wyandotte Woods, Section 9 – Approval of Final Plat (15-108FDP/FP)
- MOTION PASSED 7-0 TO MODIFY CONDITION #1 – “THAT THE APPLICANT REMOVE THE TREE PROTECTION ZONE FROM SECTION 9 PRIOR TO CITY COUNCIL SUBMITTAL AND A NO-DISTURB ZONE FOR LOTS 211 TO 215 BE ADDED IN ITS PLACE”
- Lakeside at Avondale Woods – Approval of Final Plat (16-034FDP/FP)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the Provision of Certain Incentives to Ease Logistics Services LLC to Induce it to Retain and Expand an Office and Associated Operations and Workforce within the City, and Authorizing the Execution of an Economic Development Agreement.
PASSED 7-0 WITH REVISED AGREEMENT
Rezoning Approximately 13 Acres from PLR, Planned Low Density Residential District (Perimeter Center, Subarea G1 – Craughwell Village) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Perimeter Center, Subarea G1 – Craughwell Village) for an Amendment to the Approved Development Text to Revise Permitted Building Materials and Architectural Elevations to Permit the Replacement of Roofing and Building Materials for an Existing Condominium Development. (Case 16-084Z/PDP/FDP)
PASSED 6-0 WITH ONE ABSTENTION
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Amending the Annual Appropriations Ordinance for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2017.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING APRIL 24 COUNCIL MEETING
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Resolution of Intent to Appropriate 0.009-Acre, More or Less, of Fee Simple Right-of-Way; and a 0.005-Acre, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from the Indian Run United Methodist Church of Dublin, Located at the Intersection of Avery Road and Brand Road for the Public Purpose of Constructing Roadway Improvements.
Providing for the Assumption of Certain Maintenance Responsibilities, including the Retention Pond and Boardwalk Pathway, by the City of Dublin at the Village of Coffman Park Condominiums and the Contribution of Certain Funds.
A Resolution in Support of Ohio House Bill 115 Providing a Voluntary Registry for Persons with Communication Disabilities
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter Into a Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) Contract with Kokosing Construction Company, Inc. for Construction of the Scioto River Pedestrian Bridge (Phase 2).
- Application for Placement of Farmland in an Agricultural District – 6.066 acres located at 3910 Summit View Road, Dublin, OH 43016 – Owner, Paul Tobias, 3074 Strathaven Court, Dublin, OH 43017
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO REJECT APPLICATION
- “Tobacco 21” Age Prohibition Proposed Legislation
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO DIRECT STAFF TO PREPARE AND SCHEDULE LEGISLATION FOR INTRODUCTION AND FIRST READING AT UPCOMING COUNCIL MEETING
- Status of Medical Marijuana Rules and Local Legislation in Ohio
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO DIRECT STAFF TO PREPARE LEGISLATION TO AMEND CODE TO ENACT A BAN ON MEDICAL MARIJUANA CULTIVATORS, DISPENSARIES AND PROCESSORS; PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION WILL REVIEW ZONING CODE AMENDMENT INCLUDED IN THIS LEGISLATION AND MAKE RECOMMENDATION TO COUNCIL
- Tree Preservation/Replacement Fee Waiver Policy
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO DIRECT STAFF TO UPDATE THE POLICY AND REVISE THE ZONING CODE
Recommendation to remove Basic Plan Review – Columbus Metropolitan Library, Dublin Branch (Case 17-002ARB-BPR) and Basic Plan Review – Library Parking Garage (Case 17-003ARB-BPR) from the table and schedule both items for hearing on the April 24, 2017 Council agenda
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO REMOVE FROM THE TABLE:
- THE BASIC PLAN REVIEW FOR THE COLUMBUS METROPOLITAN LIBRARY,
- THE BASIC PLAN REVIEW FOR THE LIBRARY PARKING GARAGE
AND SCHEDULE FOR HEARING AT THE MONDAY, APRIL 24 COUNCIL MEETING
CSAC Recommendation for Naming of Park
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO ADOPT THE RECOMMENDED NAME OF “RIVERSIDE CROSSING PARK”
New Americans Advisory Council – Dublin community representative
COUNCIL MEMBERS ALUTTO AND LECKLIDER ARE SUBMITTING THEIR RESUMES FOR CONSIDERATION
Proposed Renovations to Council Chambers
STAFF TO RESPOND TO COUNCIL REGARDING THEIR QUESTIONS
- Council has scheduled a joint work session with the Planning & Zoning Commission on Monday, April 17 at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers. Topics include: W. Bridge Street Framework Plan, West Innovation District, Metro Blazer District, and Bridge Street District.
- The next Finance Committee quarterly meeting is scheduled on Monday, April 24 at 5:30 p.m. in Council Chambers.
- The next Regular meeting of City Council is scheduled on Monday, April 24 at 7 p.m. An executive session is scheduled at 6:30 p.m., immediately prior to the 7 p.m. Regular meeting.