- AEP – Dublin West Innovation District Project Update
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO SUPPORT THE HYBRID OVERHEAD OPTION 3 AND TO DIRECT STAFF TO INVESTIGATE OPTIONS FOR ANY ADJUSTMENTS POSSIBLE, PER DISCUSSION TONIGHT AND PROVIDE VISUALS; AND TO FLESH OUT THE ISSUE OF BURIAL AS DISCUSSED TONIGHT FOR A CERTAIN PORTION OF THE OVERHEAD LINE IN OPTION 3 ROUTE
- Distribution Lines, etc. between Avery Road and Emerald Parkway along Shier-Rings Road
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO DIRECT STAFF TO EXPLORE THE OPTION OF BURIAL OF THE DISTRIBUTION LINES, ETC. BETWEEN AVERY ROAD AND EMERALD PARKWAY ALONG SHIER-RINGS; THE COSTS AND FINANCING OPTIONS WILL BE BROUGHT TO COUNCIL FOR CONSIDERATION
- 2020-2050 Metropolitan Transportation Plan Overview (MORPC)
RESCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2020 COUNCIL MEETING
- Minutes of November 4, 2019
MOTION CARRIED 7-0 TO APPROVE
Appointing Members to the Historic Dublin Vision Task Force.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Real Estate Transfer and Development Agreement and an Infrastructure Agreement for the Development of The Corners Development in the City and for the Construction of Certain Related Infrastructure and Park Improvements, and Authorizing the Execution of Various Related Agreements and Documents.
Amending Ordinance No. 83-00 Passed June 19, 2000, as subsequently amended, To Supplement the Public Improvements to be made to Benefit the Property Identified in that Ordinance.
Declaring the Improvement to Certain Parcels of Real Property known as The Corners Development to be a Public Purpose and Exempt from Taxation; Providing for the Collection and Deposit of Service Payments and Specifying the Purposes for which those Service Payments may be Expended; Specifying the Public Infrastructure Improvements directly benefiting the Parcels; Authorizing Compensation Payments to the Dublin City School District and the Tolles Career and Technical Center; and Repealing Ordinance No. 83-00.
Rezoning Approximately 13.5 Acres, More or Less, Located West of Frantz Road, North of Rings Road and South of Paul Blazer Parkway from OLR, Office, Laboratory and Research District to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (The Corners) for the Future Development of up to 70,000 Square Feet for Commercial and Office Uses and a Public Park. (Case 19-081Z/PDP)
Establishing Appropriations Based on the 2020 Operating Budget of the City of Dublin, State of Ohio, for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020.
Ordinance 72-19 (Amended)
Amending the Annual Appropriations for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2019.
FIRST READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Adopting Chapter 122 Under Title XI of the City of Dublin Codified Ordinances to Regulate Short-Term Rental Facilities.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING JANUARY 6, 2020 COUNCIL MEETING
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING – RESOLUTIONS
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the Sanitary Sewer Extensions Areas 4B, 4C, Water Line Extensions Areas 4B, 4C and Bright Road Cul-de-Sac Project.
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the 2019 Sanitary Manhole Rehabilitation Program.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with and Execute a Guaranteed Maximum Price Amendment (GMP) with Turner Construction Company, Construction Manager at Risk, for the Construction of the Riverside Crossing Park Project.
Approving and Accepting the Plat for The Corners Subdivision.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with and Execute a Guaranteed Maximum Price Amendment with Ruscilli Construction Co., Inc., Construction Manager at Risk, for Phase 2 of the Dublin 5555 Perimeter Drive (Future City Hall) Renovation/Construction Project.
- Update to Chapter 33 – Human Resources Policies
(will be effective on January 1, 2020)
- Council Goal Update memo – Council members asked to send any feedback re items listed as “completed” to the City Manager within one week
- Brick paver intersection maintenance in Bridge Street District to be discussed at future meeting
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS
Hotel-Motel Tax Grant Recommendations – Finance Committee
COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATIONS APPROVED BY VOTE OF 7-0
- Arthritis Foundation Classic Auto Show & Cruise-in – Cost of City services not to exceed $10,000
- Club Ohio Soccer Nike Challenge Cup – Cost of City services not to exceed $5,000
- Crawford Hoying Foundation (Dublin Market) – Not to exceed $15,000 as itemized in grant application
- Crawford Hoying Foundation (Fore!Fest) – Not to exceed $22,000 as itemized in grant application
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Take Steps Walk – Cost of City services not to exceed $500
- Dublin AM Rotary/HDBA annual car show – Not to exceed $2,000 as itemized in grant application
- Dublin Arts Council – Art & Wellness Discovery Series Event – Not to exceed $20,000 as itemized in grant application
- DJHS homecoming parade – Cost of City services not to exceed $1,685
- Dublin Music Boosters – Dublin Band Showcase – Cost of City services not to exceed $1,100
- Dublin Scioto Lacrosse Boosters – Ohio Middle School Lacrosse Tournament – Cost of City services not to exceed $3,000
- Dublin Soccer League – Dublin Charity Cup – Not to exceed $9,000 as itemized in grant application
- Dublin Special Olympics Shamrock Games – Not to exceed $2,000 as itemized in grant application
- Dublin United Soccer Club – Dublin United Champions Cup– Cost of City services not to exceed $5,000
- Dublin Youth Athletics Wayne Williams Memorial Tournament – Cost of City services not to exceed $20,000
- Historic Dublin Business Association – Community engagement not to exceed $50,000
- Kiwanis Club of Dublin Frog Jump – Cost of City services not to exceed $5,000
- Ohio Premier Soccer Club – Ohio Premier Invitational – Cost of City services not to exceed $7,500
- World Archery of Ohio – Buckeye Classic – Not to exceed $25,000 as itemized in grant application and subject to successful resolution with City staff regarding all safety related concerns