Monday, April 10, 2017 – 6 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURNMENT TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Purchase of property for public purposes
- Conferences with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action
- Preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment.
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Dublin Convention and Visitors Bureau (DCVB) Update – Scott Dring, Executive Director; Frank Willson, Council Representative to DCVB Board
- Dublin Soccer League Update – Dan Friedman, Board Chair
- Senior Star – Mobile Virtual Dementia RV – Christoffer Welen, Community Relations Consultant, Dublin Retirement Village (vehicle will be on site prior to meeting)
- Matthew Oh – National Finalist for the Prudential Spirit of Community Awards
- Autism Awareness Month – Jim Smith, Board Member, Columbus Speech and Hearing Center
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Minutes of Council meeting of March 20, 2017
- Notice to Legislative Authority from Ohio Division of Liquor Control re. New D5A permit for Hotel 2345 LLC dba Cloverleaf Suites, 4130 Tuller Road, Dublin, OH 43017
- Ordinance 18-17 (Introduction/first reading)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documents to Dedicate a 0.657-Acre Portion; a 0.224-Acre Portion; and a 0.397-Acre Portion of Dublin-Owned Reserve Area Property, Located at the Intersection of Avery Road and Brand Road, to Public Right-of-Way for the Public Purpose of Constructing Roadway Improvements. (Second reading/public hearing April 24 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 19-17 (Introduction/first reading)
Amending Section 2 (Wage & Salary Structure/Administration) of Ordinance No. 15-17 (“Compensation Plan for Non-Union Personnel”). (Second reading/public hearing April 24 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 20-17 (Introduction/first reading)
Establishing the Location and Amount of Cash on Hand for Change Funds. (Second reading/public hearing April 24 Council meeting)
- Resolution 18-17 (Introduction/public hearing/vote)
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the Sanitary Sewer Maintenance Program.
- Avondale Woods – Final Plat (16-034FDP/FP)
- Wyandotte Woods Section 9 – Final Plat (15-108FDP/FP)
- Lakeside at Avondale Woods – Final Plat (16-034FDP/FP)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the Provision of Certain Incentives to Ease Logistics Services LLC to Induce it to Retain and Expand an Office and Associated Operations and Workforce within the City, and Authorizing the Execution of an Economic Development Agreement.
Rezoning Approximately 13 Acres from PLR, Planned Low Density Residential District (Perimeter Center, Subarea G1 – Craughwell Village) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Perimeter Center, Subarea G1 – Craughwell Village) for an Amendment to the Approved Development Text to Revise Permitted Building Materials and Architectural Elevations to Permit the Replacement of Roofing and Building Materials for an Existing Condominium Development. (Case 16-084Z/PDP/FDP)
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Amending the Annual Appropriations Ordinance for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2017. (Second reading/public hearing April 24 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Resolution of Intent to Appropriate 0.009-Acre, More or Less, of Fee Simple Right-of-Way; and a 0.005-Acre, More or Less, Temporary Construction Easement from the Indian Run United Methodist Church of Dublin, Located at the Intersection of Avery Road and Brand Road for the Public Purpose of Constructing Roadway Improvements.
Providing for the Assumption of Certain Maintenance Responsibilities, including the Retention Pond and Boardwalk Pathway, by the City Of Dublin at the Village Of Coffman Park Condominiums and the Contribution of Certain Funds.
A Resolution in Support of Ohio House Bill 115.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter Into a Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) Contract with Kokosing Construction Company, Inc. for Construction of the Scioto River Pedestrian Bridge (Phase 2).
- Application for Placement of Farmland in an Agricultural District – 6.066 acres located at 3910 Summit View Road, Dublin, OH 43016 – Owner, Paul Tobias, 3074 Strathaven Court, Dublin, OH 43017
- “Tobacco 21” Age Prohibition
- Status of Medical Marijuana Rules and Local Legislation in Ohio
- Tree Preservation/Replacement Fee Waiver Policy
- Recommendation to remove Basic Plan Review – Columbus Metropolitan Library, Dublin Branch (Case 17-002ARB-BPR) and Basic Plan Review – Library Parking Garage (Case 17-003ARB-BPR) from the table and schedule both items on the April 24, 2017 Council agenda.
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS