Monday, February 24, 2020 – 6 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Considering the purchase of property for public purposes
- Personnel Matters relating to the employment of a public employee
- Details relative to the security arrangements and emergency response protocols for a public body or a public office, if disclosure of the matters discussed could reasonably be expected to jeopardize the security of the public body or public office
- Conferences with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Update from Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau – Scott Dring, Exec. Director
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Notice to Legislative Authority of a New D5J liquor permit for Frank & Carls Dublin LLC, dba Frank & Carls, 6558 Longshore Street, Dublin, Ohio 43017
- Notice to Legislative Authority of a New D5A liquor permit for DRE Reit OPCO LLC, dba Residence Inn, 6364 Frantz Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 3.47 Acres East of Hyland-Croy Road, South of Mitchell-Dewitt Road from PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Oak Park, Subarea E) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Oak Park, Subarea F) for the Future Development of up to 12 Single-Family homes and 0.66 Acre of Open Space.
Note: Applicant has submitted request to Council to postpone this Ordinance to March 16, 2020
Rezoning with Preliminary Development Plan of +/- 24 Acres from PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Tartan Ridge, Subareas D1, E and F) to PUD, Planned Unit Development District (Tartan Ridge Subarea F) for the Future Development of Up To 56 Single-Family Homes and 7.9 Acres of Open Space. The Site is North of McKitrick Road and East of Hyland-Croy Road. (Case 19-084Z/PDP)
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the Provision of Certain Incentives to g2o, LLC to Induce it to Lease or Purchase a Facility to Locate and Expand its National Headquarters and its Associated Operations and Workforce, All Within the City; and Authorizing the Execution of an Economic Development Agreement. (Second reading/public hearing March 2 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Appointing Members to the Architectural Review Board.
Approving and Accepting the Preliminary Plat for The Overlook at Tartan Ridge.
- Request to Serve Alcohol for St. Patrick’s Day event – Fado Pub and Kitchen
- Maintenance of Residential Stormwater Management Ponds (Basins) – Recommendations from Community Services Advisory Commission
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS